We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Whats In The Box: 24 Packs Travel Size Woolite Soap, 1 drying desiccant, 1 breathable cloth drawstring bag, 1 Going In Style Travelers Checklist, and 1 Travel Adapter country guide
- Gentle liquid detergent packs are for hand washing your dedicates and fine clothing.
- Leave your big bottle of Woolite at home and take these small packs along
- 24 individual packs of Woolite Laundry Detergent; each packet contains 0.25 oz of liquid
- Liquid Detergent for all fabrics
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Leave your big bottle of Woolite Soap at home and take these 24 small travel packs along. Great for hand washing your dedicates and fine clothing.Each travel pack of Woolite Liquid gentle laundry soap contains 0.25 oz of detergent. >Always follow the washing instructions on your clothing label. Woolite laundry soap will work in warm or cold water. When washing new clothes for the first time, wash separately because colors can run. Woolite laundry soap will work in washing machines or for hand washing clothes. Woolite detergent for all fabrics, will protect your clothes from color fading, stretching and fading.
After washing your clothes be sure to follow the garment label for drying instructions. Some clothes can be dried in the dryer. Delicate clothes and knits should be laid flat to dry. Some clothes should be hung to dry.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B000AXVUCE
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 16, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
Showing 1-8 of 34 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had no problem with leakage: the packaging is strong enough to prevent tearing or bursting. That said, I put them into a large ziplock bag, just in case.
A plus: these packets don't seem to come under the TSA rule for liquids. I carried them in my rollaboard without resorting to the annoying limit of a single quart size ziplock. No one objected. Naturally, you'll want some of these in your carry-on bags, in case the checked bags go awry and you need to wash something in the hotel sink.
BTW, in much of the world sinks don't some with a good stopper. A rubber "universal" stopper is a good addition to your carry-on. Put it in the same ziplock as these packets.