|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $136.34 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Button-front flannel shirt in classic fit featuring button-flap chest pockets and two-button adjustable cuffs
- Reinforced underarm gussets for increased range of motion
- Back yoke locker loop
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Woolrich - This plaid shirt is so warm and soft, you'll want to wear it indoors and out - from the first frost to the last snowfall. We start with chunky, 7 oz. heavyweight cotton flannel, then boulder-wash it and brush both sides for extraordinary softness. Plus it is double-layered throughout the forearm, back yoke and front placket. The Oxbow can be worn tucked in, and is long enough to be worn outside the waistband as a lightweight shirt jacket. Made from 100% cotton. See below for additional information. Available in The Original Buffalo Check plaid, created by Woolrich in 1850.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007TI5PCE
- Item model number: 6111
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Careful on sizing, I wear a large LL Bean flannel, but had to get a medium on this for the right fit to wear as a shirt, I could see the large fitting me for an over-shirt though, like a very light jacket.