Woolx Alpine Top - Heavyweight, Moisture Wicking Women's Merino Wool Base Layer
|Price:||$89.46 - $99.00|
- 100% Merino Wool - 18.5 Micron - 400g/m²
- Warm and Toasty: When the weather outside is frightful, our Merino winter shirts are so delightful! Soft and heavyweight, the Alpine features thumbholes on each sleeve, keeping your hands and wrists warm while making it easy to add more layers without bunching. (weight of size medium 12.8 ounces - 358.4 grams)
- Performance Perfect: Even with freezing-cold temperatures, you can easily work up a sweat skiing, snowboarding or hiking. Luckily, Merino is the perfect performance fabric as it remains breathable and wicks moisture away from the body, providing odor control!
- Convenient Versatility: Curl up by the fire or meet up with friends in style thanks to our chic thumbhole shirts! Available in stunning colors, the non-bulky design and feminine princess cut flatter your body while underarm gussets provide a full range of motion.
- Luxurious Quality: Perfect for every outdoor activity, our base layer clothing retains its insulating properties even when wet. The secret is our ultra-comfy 100% Merino Wool, which spoils your skin each time you slip it on. It won’t even lose its shape in the washer!
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Who says you can’t look great while staying active? The WoolX team is confident you’ll love your Merino base layer top, but if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, just contact customer service and you’ll receive a no-hassle refund!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stay Warm All Winter Long With Merino Wool Base Layer!
Layering up in the winter should be a simple, straightforward task. But as you add sweaters
and coats to your ensemble, the sleeves of your base layer always start to bunch up. Even
when you manage to dig out the fabric, the sleeves remain twisted and uncomfortable.
When the temperature drops, the Alpine Merino Wool Top from WoolX is the chic go-to for
some hassle-free layering! With thumbholes in each sleeve, you can slip on all of your
winter gear without the frustration. And because its heavyweight without being bulky, it
offers unmatched insulation, keeping you warm in even the most extreme conditions.
So, how do you like to spend your winter? If you’re into skiing, snowboarding or any other
outdoor activity, our merino wool shirts remain breathable and wicks moisture away from the body,
providing you with natural odor protection! Or, if you prefer low-key adventures with
friends, the feminine princess cut and stunning colors make the Alpine a great choice for
This combination of fashion and function wouldn’t be possible without 100% Merino Wool!
Soft and smooth, it always retains its insulating properties, even when wet. As an added
convenience, our tops are safe in the washer and dryer and resist shirking.
Why Choose Our Womens Wool Tops?- Feature convenient thumbholes
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Flattering and stylish
- Machine washable
- Made of 100% Merino Wool
Try Today Risk-Free with Our Money Back Guarantee!
*Supply is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order the Alpine Now and Stay Warm in Style!
Top Customer Reviews
This is what decided me to purchase one for my lovely wife who coindidentally have about the same shape as the model and love the green color.
She was reticent at first but she is wearing it now and is also raving about the feel of these shirts. They are soft, strong and especially tempered. It is perfect for people who are not tolerating temperature variations well. You can wear it when it is cold as well as when it gets warmer. You would actually be surprised how comfortable you can feel even in hot days.
Merino wool also has the virtue of making your body scent evaporate. In clear, you could wear it for the whole day and it does not have any armpit smell afterwards. I would recommend using Alum stone alongside of it for best effect.
The color is very nice, the shape is very nice too and the quality is great,
You do not have to hesitate: it is a definite 5 stars choice!
Thankfully I found it on clearance as this brand is very expensive but the heavy weight wool is considerably worth paying a little more.
Cute enough stripe to be worn alone or as a base layer.