- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00TLIGNX0
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #484,226 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Woolx Men's Merino Wool Hoodie - Lightweight Sweatshirt - NO ITCH GUARANTEE
|Price:||$69.00 - $69.02|
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EXTREMELY SOFT - The Base Camp hoodie will keep you looking and feeling your best, whether you are out running, hiking, climbing, or for everyday casual use. Merino Wool fabric is like no other we guarantee it.
- MOISTURE WICKING: When you work out or are just going through your normal day to day activities, you are going to sweat, we all do! Have no fear, our merino wool hoodie move moisture to the top part of the fabric and away from your body. There will be no bunching, dampness, or irritation like you get with cotton. Feel fresh and clean all day, and smell that way too!
- NO ITCH-ULTRA SOFT - BREATHABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Our merino wool hoodie provides a barely there feel, (weight of size large 8 ounces 224grams.) Feeling as soft as cashmere, you will not believe this is wool, we guarantee no itch on all of our products. Comfort all day long
- AMAZING DESIGN - The Woolx Base Camp features a perfect fit hoodie and a base layer fit (close to the body semi fit) - flat-lock non-chafe seams provide the ultimate in comfort and our cross over thumbholes are a favorite amongst our customers-So get out there and go for that hike, get the kayaks out, or go for that long relaxing jog to clear your head, whatever you do Woolx has your back
- MACHINE WASH AND DRY: All of our products are washable and dryable and will have NO shrinkage .. We mean it! The only thing we recommend is to turn your garments inside out and enjoy!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the depths of winter to the height of summer you’ll find a reason to wear the Woolx merino wool Base Camp Hoodie fifty-two weeks a year! This merino wool hoodie is the perfect base layer for high intensity cold weather activity. You’ll stay warm without overheating and if you do break a sweat the moisture wicking and insulating properties of merino wool will make sure you stay warm and feel dry.
The perfectly engineered thumb holes will keep your sleeves right where you want them and the hood fits comfortably under any helmet. But don’t toss this aside when the temps start to rise! The Base Camp Hoodie is a sun blocking, moisture wicking, odor resistant and breathable powerhouse for hot weather activities! Lightweight wool is the ideal temperature regulating fabric for warm weather, if you’re looking for a long sleeve shirt for summer look no further!
- 17.5 Micron - 100% Merino Wool - 160g/m²
- Flat lock non-chafe seams
- Tag-less for all day comfort
- Fast drying
- Semi Fit- not compression but not a regular fit.
- Front Zipper
- Perfect Panel Hood
- Cross Over Thumbholes
- Machine Wash and Dry - No Shrinkage
Top customer reviews
Pleasantly impressed. It makes for a warm mid-layer without being too hot. I've worn it every day since I received it, mostly on the way to and from work(3 mile bike ride, usually in the sun then after dark). Dries quickly. Feels great and light. I can fit my riding gloves over the sleeves with the thumb hole easily.
The cobalt blue lining and zipper were less bright than pictured. I am perfectly okay with that, and would have ordered an all black option if it was present.
Since this is the first item of merino wool I've bought, I can't say much for it. Despite some amount of chafing from a rayon and leather jacket over it I've only had a couple "piles" emerge. It's been put through some heavy use already, and there's no smell to it at all despite being worn in heat through a bike ride that left my cotton undershirt soaked.
-Warm but not bad in the sun
-Doesn't look half bad
-I wear a small in most shirts due to a small torso although I have long arms, I ordered a medium and it fit nearly as tightly as my undershirts.
-I wish it was all black
Not bad, and highly recommended AS A MID LAYER. Don't purchase it expecting an all weather hoody and you're on the right track. Time will tell how well it holds up, but I'm putting it through the paces since I don't want to have to replace it after I've begun traveling.
One of the big selling points of Merino wool is that while it does dry quickly it does not leave bacteria on the outside of the apparel which is associated with the bad smells your polyesters get over time.
This hoodie is super light and comfortable with thumb loops and a simple zip front. I'd have liked pockets, but that's not a del breaker.
Best of all, the XXL was on sale for under $40.
The Woolx X305 is a garment that is handsome, comfortable and has great odor control. I purchased this as a spring and summer garment to wear in the movie theater, in the morning and evening and after the gym. However, two significant shortcomings of the garment are that it is light-weight wool, and being wool it is not wind proof so using it in springtime morning or evening isn't useful as insulation. Furthermore, because light weight wool is easily pilled and is prone to developing holes, this garment may not be long-lasting as an outer layer as shown in the promotional images.
The fit of the X305 is very snug, long in the torso length but with average sleeve length. Therefore, it is best suited for someone with a thin build having an average to long torso, and average-length arms. It might be more suitable for use as a base layer rather than outerwear.
Pros: good-looking, great design and comfortable
Cons: practically flawed with fabric and garment design seemingly contrary to each other