- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00MTNVAVY
- Item model number: X302
- Average Customer Review: 151 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,390 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Woolx Outback - Men's Merino Wool T-Shirt - Lightweight - Wicks Away Moisture
|Price:||$39.00 - $75.00|
- 100% Australian Merino Wool - Extremely Lightweight - 17.5 micron - 160g/m² - helps regulate body temperature
- COMFORTABLE FIT:When it comes to hiking, going for a run,or lifting weights you might think all gym t-shirts are the same. But our line of lightweight fitness apparel was specially designed for comfort, providing a barely-there feel & incredible softness
- FIGHT ODOR:The harder you train, the more your gym gear will stink. Luckily,our workout shirts are anti-microbial & naturally provide odor control!In fact, this one-of-a-kind fabric can be worn several times without washing & still block that sweaty odor
- STAY DRY: Intense physical activity, hot weather & even stress lead to sweating. Our merino wool shirts move that moisture away from your body, reducing bunching & keeping you cool and dry! You’ll look great in or outside of the gym
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made of 100% Merino Wool, our fitness clothing helps make going for that morning jog a little easier! To clean, turn inside out & throw it in the washer & dryer. It holds its shape & won’t shrink, providing comfort each time you wear it
- TRUSTED BRAND:WoolX is quickly becoming the go-to brand for great gym apparel – and it’s not hard to see why! We strive to create pieces that will actually enhance the way you train. If you have questions about our products, let us know
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Keeps You Cool in the Summer and Warm in the Winter
4 Season Wear
A lightweight t-shirt that never gets in your way but helps regulate your body temperature so you stay comfortable from summer running and hiking through winter skiing.
Naturally anti-microbial. Unlike synthetic fabrics that cling to odors and body oils, Woolx naturally repels sweat and body oils so you always feel confident.
Stay dry and comfortable even after strenuous workouts and hot summer days. Woolx merino wool tees targets sweat and quickly transfers it away from your skin’s surface.
100% machine washable and dryable. Simply turn it inside out and toss it in the wash with your other clothes. Woolx holds it shape without shrinking wash after wash.
Nature's Natural Performance Fabric
- 100% Merino Wool
- Wicks Moisture
- Repels Odor
- Won't Shrink
- Won't Itch
- Super Soft
- Machine Wash & Dry
- Regulates Body Temp
Get your new Woolx t-shirt today and discover nature’s own high-performance fabric for yourself.
Woolx outperforms many other natural and synthetic fabrics because of the inherent properties of Merino Wool that make it the perfect choice for athletes and active men.
The lightweight, wrinkle-free fabric looks great worn alone or layered under your other gear. It won’t bunch up or make you itch. Perfect as a foundation layer so it can wick any sweat away.
Upgrade Your Workout Wardrobe!
When it’s time to hit the gym, most guys just throw on an old t-shirt. But what your workout
buddy doesn’t want to tell you is that your old t-shirt stinks, both literally and metaphorically.
Believe it or not, not all gym apparel was created equal.
The Men’s Merino Wool T-Shirt from WoolX is going to revolutionize the way you think
about fitness clothing! These tees are more comfortable than your go-to favorite and have a
broken-in, barely-there feel that allows you to lift, sprint and stretch with ease. And thanks
to our no-itch guarantee, you can rest assured knowing it’s incredibly soft and lightweight.
What really makes this a must-have for any physical activity is its ability to reduce odor!
Anti-microbial, it provides natural odor control, even if you wear it several times without
washing. The secret is in our moisture wicking technology, which moves moisture away
from the body, keeping you cool and your shirt dry.
Whether you’re running laps or simply running errands, WoolX ensures you do it in style!
Made of 100% Merino Wool and available in seven vibrant colors, you’ll find yourself
wanting to replace every tee in your closet. To clean, turn it inside out and pop it in the
washer and dryer.
Why Choose Our Men’s T-Shirt?
- Incredibly soft and breathable
- Fights odors
- Wicks away moisture
- Machine washable
- Made of 100% Merino Wool
Our Customer Service Team is Ready to Handle Your Questions!
*Supply is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your T-Shirt Now and Say Goodbye to Smelly Tees!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This black WoolX Merino wool t-shirt.
My wife and daughter said, "Wool??? Are you out of your mind? You're going to be too hot!!" They know me. They know how humidity gets to me. They know how I spontaneously combust at the mere thought of holding a hot cup of coffee on a sunny day. So they had valid reasons to worry. My assurances to them that, "it breathes!" fell on deaf ears and brought on concerned looks for my mental health.
But I had done my research. They didn't know about the unique properties of Merino wool. First, it's soft, not scratchy. It wicks away moisture and dries quickly; its fast evaporating action actually cools you off. It doesn't absorb odors and unlike cotton on a hot day, you don't go around with your back and/or front soaked through...and not drying.
Since it breathes and dries quickly, I took advantage of being able to wash it out in the sink, wring it, and hang it overnight. No wrinkles either. One night I started the process too late in the evening for it to dry by morning, but no worries. I just wore it damp the next day and it was even more cooling than usual and not at all uncomfortable. It was completely dry within an hour.
Downside? It's the cost, of course. Merino wool isn't cheap. But it's so worth it especially if you're traveling and you want to save space in your checked luggage on casual shirts. I came home with cotton t-shirts I just had no need, or desire, to wear. Live and learn...
I've purchased base layer bottoms for my wife, two tees and a hoodie for myself from WoolX--great products! I really appreciate the follow up email and packing information that came with the tee shirt saying that if it needed to be exchanged for a different size to contact the company for a prepaid mailing label. That there showed to me the company cares about my complete satisfaction. I definitely recommend this company.
1. itchy even after a wash
2. pilling during the first wear
3. too hot in high 70 degree weather despite having a 160g/m2 weight
4. loose sleeves that nearly reached down to my elbows (see product pictures)
5. loose torso
I returned the product without a hassle and subsequently bought a past season's Icebreaker Anatomica short sleeve crewe for a cheaper price in a more attractive and practical color (e.g. not tangerine orange). The new t-shirt is more comfortable, slim fitting, and actually has the beneficial properties of merino wool that manufacturers always advertise.
The customer service from the place who fulfilled the order was excellent. Very friendly, and an easy and free return.
Most recent customer reviews
I figured corners were cut being it's half the price of competition. Can't wait to put the shirt to the test.Read more