- 100% Australian Merino Wool - Extremely Lightweight - 17.5 micron - 160g/m - helps regulate body temperature
- Machine Wash
- COMFORTABLE FIT:When it comes to hiking, going for a run,or lifting weights you might think all gym t-shirts are the same. But our line of lightweight fitness apparel was specially designed for comfort, providing a barely-there feel & incredible softness!
- FIGHT ODOR:The harder you train, the more your gym gear will stink. Luckily,our workout shirts are anti-microbial & naturally provide odor control!In fact, this one-of-a-kind fabric can be worn several times without washing & still block that sweaty odor.
- STAY DRY: Intense physical activity, hot weather & even stress lead to sweating. Our merino wool shirts move that moisture away from your body, reducing bunching & keeping you cool and dry! You’ll look great in or outside of the gym.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made of 100% Merino Wool, our fitness clothing helps make going for that morning jog a little easier! To clean, turn inside out & throw it in the washer & dryer. It holds its shape & won’t shrink, providing comfort each time you wear it.
- TRUSTED BRAND:WoolX is quickly becoming the go-to brand for great gym apparel – and it’s not hard to see why! We strive to create pieces that will actually enhance the way you train. If you have questions about our products, let us know!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Upgrade Your Workout Wardrobe!
When it’s time to hit the gym, most guys just throw on an old t-shirt. But what your workout buddy doesn’t want to tell you is that your old t-shirt stinks, both literally and metaphorically. Believe it or not, not all gym apparel was created equal.
The Men’s Merino Wool T-Shirt from Woolx is going to revolutionize the way you think about fitness clothing! These tees are more comfortable than your go-to favorite and have a broken-in, barely-there feel that allows you to lift, sprint and stretch with ease.
You can rest assured knowing it’s incredibly soft and lightweight.
What really makes this a must-have for any physical activity is its ability to reduce odor! Anti-microbial, it provides natural odor control, even if you wear it several times without washing. The secret is in our moisture wicking technology, which moves moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and your shirt dry.
Whether you’re running laps or simply running errands, Woolx ensures you do it in style! Made of 100% Merino Wool and available in seven vibrant colors, you’ll find yourself wanting to replace every tee in your closet. To clean, turn it inside out and pop it in the washer and dryer.
Why Choose Our Men’s T-Shirt?
- Incredibly soft and breathable - Fights odors - Wicks away moisture - Machine washable - Made of 100% Merino Wool
Our Team is Ready to Handle Your Questions!
*Supply is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your T-Shirt Now and Say Goodbye to Smelly Tees!
Keeps You Cool in the Summer and Warm in the Winter
4 Season Wear
A lightweight t-shirt that never gets in your way but helps regulate your body temperature so you stay comfortable from summer running and hiking through winter skiing.
Naturally anti-microbial. Unlike synthetic fabrics that cling to odors and body oils, Woolx naturally repels sweat and body oils so you always feel confident.
Stay dry and comfortable even after strenuous workouts and hot summer days. Woolx merino wool tees targets sweat and quickly transfers it away from your skin’s surface.
Machine washable and dryable. Simply turn it inside out and toss it in the wash with your other clothes. Woolx holds it shape without shrinking wash after wash.
|Size||Chest * Measurement refers to body size not garment dimensions||Center Back Length *Measurement refers to body size not garment dimensions||Sleeve|
|Outback Tee (This Product)||Endurance Tee||Summit Polo||Essentials Tee||Ashton V Neck|
|Fabric Info||100% Australian Merino Wool||WOOLX DURALITE - 83% Merino Wool | 12% Nylon | 5% Spandex (Nylon Core) - All The Merino Benefits With Durability LIke No Other||WOOLX DURALITE - 83% Merino Wool | 12% Nylon | 5% Spandex (Nylon Core) - All The Merino Benefits With Durability LIke No Other||WOOLX DURALITE - 83% Merino Wool | 12% Nylon | 5% Spandex (Nylon Core) - All The Merino Benefits With Durability LIke No Other||100% Australian Merino Wool|
|Weight Of Fabric||Lightweight - 160g/m²||Lightweight 180g/m²||Lightweight 180g/m²||Lightweight 180g/m²||Lightweight - 160g/m²|
|Neck||Crew||Crew||Polo||Crew||Shallow V Neck|
|Fit||Regular - Relaxed||Athletic||Athletic||Athletic||Regular - Relaxed|
|Good For Hot Weather||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Good For A Base Layer||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Machine Washable/ Dryable||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.72 x 9.45 x 1.46 inches; 6.07 Ounces
- Item model number : X302
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : July 7, 2017
- Manufacturer : WoolX
- ASIN : B073TD5KVT
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This merino is sort of scratchy. Not terrible, but next to Ibex, Icebreaker and Smartwool, this one just falls short. I guess the price difference reflects properly. I have not worn it more than a handful of times, so as to the durability of the material, I cannot comment. I can say that this shirt does have all of the normal, cooling when hot/warming when cold, effects as any other shirt of this material. It's just a bit scratchy.
As for the fit:
This shirt fits... well, it fits odd. The sleeves are longer than I expected and far longer than what is currently in style. When wearing as an undershirt for a short sleeved button down shirt, the sleeves stuck out and I had to roll them up. This shirt is also very, very long. Longer than any other shirt I own. The shirt covers my jeans pocket. I guess if you are very tall, you may find the fit to be decent.
1. itchy even after a wash
2. pilling during the first wear
3. too hot in high 70 degree weather despite having a 160g/m2 weight
4. loose sleeves that nearly reached down to my elbows (see product pictures)
5. loose torso
I returned the product without a hassle and subsequently bought a past season's Icebreaker Anatomica short sleeve crewe for a cheaper price in a more attractive and practical color (e.g. not tangerine orange). The new t-shirt is more comfortable, slim fitting, and actually has the beneficial properties of merino wool that manufacturers always advertise.
Seriously disappointing. Spend the extra $15 on a shirt that will last.
I've purchased base layer bottoms for my wife, two tees and a hoodie for myself from WoolX--great products! I really appreciate the follow up email and packing information that came with the tee shirt saying that if it needed to be exchanged for a different size to contact the company for a prepaid mailing label. That there showed to me the company cares about my complete satisfaction. I definitely recommend this company.
Cotton shirts can hold an alarming amount of liquid. Wet performance athletic (Under Armor) shirts don’t have the terrible chafing that cotton does but they develop an unpleasant sliminess when trapped under the entirely unbreathable Kevlar layers. They also stink horribly, despite any manufacturer’s claims.
Merino wool really is fantastic. It is surprisingly soft and breathable. I invested in a few shirts and rotated them through my uniform wear. They don’t make wearing a vest pleasant, but they are a noticeable improvement over the alternatives. I really can (but don’t recommend it) wear the same undershirt for multiple days without smelling.
My first purchases were all Icebreaker brand, I liked their 150g weight as an undershirt. I tried Woolx at a considerable savings but do not find it worthwhile. I also own a Woolx dickie and hat for winter wear, those are fine garments.
This shirt has been itchy from day one, and smells like a sheep.
It has been worn ~40 times and now has holes in it.
Considering cost per wear and comfort, IB is a better buy.