Woolzies, the Original Highest Quality Wool Dryer Balls Set of 6 Xl ,Best Natural Fabric Softener, Gift Set
- LASTS FOR 1,000 LOADS
- Work great for fluffing down blankets & towels
- Replaces fabric softener
- Reduces Drying Time by 25% Lab tested
- Softens your landry naturaly help reduce wrinkles and static
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Pack
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I dry approximately 10 loads a week. After a year of use, the Woolzies have a few pills and one even has a small chunk missing thanks to my dog who chases and retrieves balls much more efficiently than I. The Woolzies utilize escape tactics when you're removing laundry from the dryer, but they are well worth chasing across the floor between loads. Your skills of keeping them contained will improve once you learn their tactics. Although not a pretty as they once were, the Woolzies are still fully functional and look as though they will go another year. (see the photo I've uploaded of a new Woolzie next to my originals that are 18 months old). One reviewer mentioned that they will get in the corners of sheets, etc., which is true, but it does not stop them from tumbling around -- they just take the sheet with them. They will fall in and out of sheet corners many times during a cycle.
Even though my dryer has the sensor that is supposed to end the drying cycle only after the contents are actually dry, it never seemed to work out that way. Unless I was drying microfleece or very thin knits, my clothes and other laundry was never completely dry when the dryer stopped. If I were drying jeans or towels, it was not unusual to run the dryer 2 or 3 times before achieving total dryness. It NEVER happens anymore. No matter how heavy or thick the load, the laundry is dry when the buzzer goes off.Read more ›
1) They are only somewhat effective in controlling static with big bulky items such as heavy blankets. I assume this is because the bulky items ball up tight and the woolzies aren't bouncing around inside them like they do with smaller items that tumble freely. I have, however, noticed that the static has already disappeared as soon as I am done removing the item from the dryer, which doesn't normally happen. So, not much to complain about anyway.
2) If you're in a hurry, it can be a little annoying to have to find and remove the Woolzies out of pant legs and sleeves and pillowcases as you're unloading the dryer.
3) Your dogs will want these. They will want them bad.
1) With clothing, towels, and regular (i.e. non big heavy blankie)laundry items, the Woolzies have been every bit as effective in controlling static as the dryer sheets I was using. The items also come out soft.
2) When I bought these I was worried they would collect dog hair in the dryer, but they don't.
3) These are eco-friendly, I no longer get the itchies from chemical product allergies, and they are much more economical than dryer sheets over time.
In summary, I recommend this product. Like any product, expectations need to be realistic. I may decide to buy a box of dryer sheets to use once in a blue moon with my big heavy fuzzy polyester/acrylic blanket because it tends to come out staticky, but I don't need or want dryer sheets for anything else anymore. I intend to buy Woolzies for some of my family for Christmas this year.
The box gives you instructions on how to recharge the static-resisting qualities which was very useful information and I plan on recharging my etsy ones this weekend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These work great no more dryer sheets. Clothes dry faster without staticPublished 1 day ago by linnie
Love these things - they work so good and I can't believe how long they will last.Published 2 days ago by Mary Anne Ferraro
The product arrived in perfect condition. This is the first time I have used these Woolzie balls. I took a chance upon a friends recommendation and could not be happier! Read morePublished 4 days ago by World traveler wanna be
I have been using these a week. So far they are fine. But, I have noticed static cling and it's bad. I will probably go back to dryer sheets.Published 4 days ago by caphands
The little guys do the job. A load of laundry that used to take an hour now takes 40 minutes or so. That may not sound like a lot, but in terms of electricity use, its like having... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Christopher Helms
Love this product and will be a forever customer. Laundry isn't as soft as with fabric sheets, but soft enough and without static. Read morePublished 7 days ago by LEILA BASHQAWI
The Woolzies have been working fantastically! I always try to use a product for a while before posting a review, and so far I have been shocked at how much drying time has been... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amanda
Just been using these a short time, but really like them so far. At first they seem a little loud bouncing around in the drier. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer