3 Year Asurion Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Woom 2 Pedal Bike 14”, Ages 3 to 4.5 Years
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hassle-Free Assembly: Our Austin, TX based team of qualified mechanics prepare and quality check each bike prior to shipment. All tools and easy-to-follow in-home assembly instructions are included.
- Ready to pedal: The 14” Woom 2 provides an easy transition from balance to pedal bike. Weight: 12.3 lb; Designed for ages 3 to 4.5 years or overall height 37"-43”. Bell and kickstand are pre-installed
- Easy to learn: The beginner friendly geometry is the centerpiece of the bike. It is designed to make riding bikes child's play. Teach your child to ride without training wheels!
- Safety: Front & rear hand V-Brake plus coaster/foot brake. Our color-coded proprietary brake levers are designed specifically for children. A separate freewheel kit is available for purchase.
- Key Features: Light-weight aluminum frame, long wheel base for stable and safe straight-away riding, optimized for an upright riding position, quality air-filled tires, quick release seat post clamp.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ready to pedal! The woom 2 provides an easy transition from balance to pedal bike. Kids will quickly and intuitively learn the process: Pedal, put your foot down, keep your balance and brake safely. Create memories with our woom 2. The beginner friendly geometry is the centerpiece of the bike. It is designed to make riding bikes child's play. Designed for ages 3 to 4.5 years our 14” Woom 2 is best suited for riders with an overall height of 37"-443” and the bike weighs only 12.7 lb. The weight-optimized and high-quality A-6061 Aluminum frame construction offers a long wheelbase to support directional stability and a low center of gravity for safe balancing. The bike has a very low step-in height for easy mounting and dismounting and the purposefully designed fork and steering geometry guaranties stability. Our Woom 2 is equipped with quality Kenda Small Block 1,5" lightweight low-profile balloon tires offering great damping, rolling performance and a lot of grip - Schrader valves (car valves) to inflate easily. We selected an all-terrain tire suitable for road, mountain, and city-riding. The tires provide the optimal grip level on straightaways as well as corners. The bike has two hand brakes and a coaster/foot brake. We made the hand-braking concept easy: Easily identify the rear-hand brake by the green color of the lever. This avoids the mix-up of left and right brake. Our proprietary brake lever (Small Hand Reach) is designed to fit the smallest of hands. It can be operated even at very low-hand strength. The length and width of the woom cranks are purposefully designed to match the ergonomics of a child. Optimal gearing ratio covers all riding styles and uses. Due to US CPSC regulations, the 14” bike must be shipped with a foot brake. You can purchase a freewheel separately. Raising the bar for kids bikes - High quality, lightweight, safe and designed specifically for kids by professionals. Kids deserve quality!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been debating between Woom 2 and Woom3. I read all the reviews here and on the internet but still wasn't sure if 2 will be big enough for him so he doesn't outgrow it but small enough so he can place both feet on the ground while he is still learning. One thing that I missed is comparison to strider (in terms of size) so here it is ... (see attached photos). I think Woom2 is a perfect upgrade from Strider bike (with regular length seat post - 16"). Woom 2 is a bit higher but my soon can just barely put the feet down which is fine.
All that being said the bike is pricy but it is well made and you can see quality and engineering though was put into it. For the people who ride quality road / mtb or tri bikes you know that there is a difference between real bike and a bike from kid's store.
Not sure if this is the bike or practice with balance bike but he picked it up quite quickly (2 days and first day was really a setup and quick test after I put the bike together for him). He still has lots to learn (using brakes properly, practice stoping and starting) but the worst part was quite painless.
The company has also an "upgrade" program where they you can trade in the bike for the next size within some timeframe. Since I have a younger daughter which is probably going to be using the bike as well in the future I didn't sign up for that but that might make sense for some people.
Only negative (it's so teeny, it doesn't matter and is easily fixed): the clips holding the brake wire to the frame of bike come off easily. The brake wire is still kinda in place, but my husband got a twist tie (the type that attaches a toy to its packaging) and used it to secure the wire to the frame. Really minor issue when u see how great this bike is for a kid.
This is a really expensive bike, but totally worth it. We figure we can prob sell it used for a good price. My advice: Save by getting a reasonable balance bike--just enough to get a kid comfortable balancing--then spend the money on a pedal bike. It's impt to have a light frame, low to ground, Good engineering that cost more.
Most recent customer reviews
The bike came nicely packaged with an excessive amount of padding and cardboard taped to the frame.Read more