This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wooster Brush 8616 4-Gallon Bucket
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built in 10 inch wide roll off area and no tip design
- No tip design and heavy duty 1/4 inch galvanized bail with comfort grip for moving when filled
- Durable seamless green polypropylene resists solvents and paint buildup
- Large four gallon working capacity
- 13 1/2 inch L x 15 inch W x 9 inch D
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Saves startup and cleanup time. Built-in 10" wide roll-off area; no-tip design. Extra-strong 1/4" galvanized bail with comfort grip. Sloped bottom keeps paint at the front of the bucket for easy loading of your roller. Made of durable polypropylene to resist solvents and paint buildup. Use with the 8626 Wooster 4-Gallon Bucket Lid. The Wooster Brush Company has been manufacturing innovative, high-performance painting products right out of Wooster, Ohio USA since 1851. You can feel confident knowing Wooster is the name behind your tools.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On a positive note the bucket is very sturdy and holds a great deal of paint. The handle makes it very easy to move around and the lid (for an additional cost) is great for taking breaks or storing overnight. I have used the larger 5 gallon Homer bucket ($2.50) with a ($2.00) paint grid with similar results. The only issue I have with the paint grid is that paint can try on the grid wire and start transferring small pieces to the wall. I recently ordered the Ladder Pail from Bercom (they make liners for most of their products) which may address the shortcomings of the Wooster bucket; although it only holds slightly over 1 gallon of paint. Bercom has a number of quality products that I have used with great success.
If Wooster decides to make a liner they will have a winner. Until then I will use it store my other paint products.
I will update this review once we complete painting our latest project.
Most recent customer reviews
Very happy with purchase!