Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
Once a year I paint our decks with a wood stain. Wooster brush roller makes this an easy job - even coverage, no skips. They leave no fuzz just a smooth finish. I keep using same roller brush holder and just buy new rollers every year.

This year I tried a roller brush cover (I saw one of these on Shark Tank and saw it being sold in a local HomeDepot) so I can continue painting with the same roller and it worked perfectly. Then I left the cover to see how long the cover will keep the paint from drying out and it was still wet a week later. In attached photo you see me testing the roller after a week inside the cover - as you see it is still wet and usable!

Ali Julia review
review image
on November 27, 2011
I bought some of these these a long time ago Wooster Brush BR659-9 Painter's Choice Roller Cover with .375-Inch Nap, 6-Pack , 9-Inch to get to the elusive Super Saver Shipping of course. I didn't expect much since they're cheap, and have the appearance of an economy grade cover. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised. When I finally ran out (who thinks about buying roller covers from Amazon) and couldn't find more at my local hardware store or home center, I bought others made by Purdy, Shur-Line and other well-known brands. None were ever as good as these.

Purdy makes excellent paint brushes, but their rollers are merely OK and tend to make bubbles. Shur-Line makes excellent edgers but I never used any of their covers that didn't shed. Even Shur-Line's most expensive, top of the line "premium select" roller covers with their "shed resistant technology" shed badly. It's not the paint - I only buy Benjamin Moore and it's about $65 a gallon these days. They even tolerate cleaning well, if you want to you can get two or three uses out of a cover, but at this price why bother?

So after failing to find anything better, I bought another set of these Wooster covers from Amazon. Once again I am pleased. They hold paint well, don't leave bubbles, and absolutely do not shed. They're better than ones I've paid three times as much for.

Buy it!
on March 24, 2017
I paint as a trade and I found these roller covers to be perfect for the quality and price. I can only speak to painting with latex on smooth interior walls. I can only use it for one whole day of painting, and if I wrap it and try to use next day it does not hold paint very well, so I toss after one whole day of use. Most of my work is done over the course of 2-3 days, but I have yet to find a roller cover that can handle that much painting.
on September 19, 2014
these hold a lot of paint to really get into cracks and such..you can make it last by wrapping a wet roller in plastic and putting it in the fridge, or just leaving in a cool place... used one roller on a project that's taken weeks. learned it from a painter.. works on a brush too. also you can put a piece of plastic film directly on top of the paint inside a can that is partially used and it keeps the air off it like it was never opened
on December 31, 2016
THIS PACKAGE HAS A GREAT PRICE TO BUY SIX ROLLERS AND THE NAP WILL BE GREAT FOR SPEADING ELASTOMERIC ON THE ROOF
on April 2, 2017
Work good. Little or no fuzz.
on June 24, 2017
Great price. Better than Home Depot.
on June 1, 2017
as advertised
on September 1, 2014
great product i must say..used it for a small storage room and used it for 2 coats all around washed it between the 1st and 2nd coat and still held paint good. Prob on of the best things was it says do not use with semi gloss paint.. i ignored it and it still turned out great i didn't try washing it again after the 2nd coat but so far they are good and cheaper in price vs other stores
on March 12, 2017
Not the highest quality rollers I've used, but they get the job done (just maybe with a few more coats or strokes).