- Mass Market Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: Anchor; Expanded, Reissue, Revised edition (November 4, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 110187385X
- ISBN-13: 978-1101873854
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.1 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 377 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,074 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Word Power Made Easy: The Complete Handbook for Building a Superior Vocabulary Mass Market Paperback – November 4, 2014
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Norman Lewis was born in 1912 in Brooklyn, New York, and died in 2006 in Whittier, California. He was an author, grammarian, lexicographer, and etymologist, and a leading authority on English-language skills. In addition to Word Power Made Easy, his many bestselling books include 30 Days to Better English, 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary, and several revised editions of Roget's Thesaurus.