|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 3.8 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||PL-004-BK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wordlock PL-004-BK 5-Dial Combination Padlock, Black
|Price:||($0.10 / oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAFE: The 5 dial combination of the Wordlock by World & Main is not filled with number like ordinary combination locks. Instead, this unique lock used word combinations to keep your belongings safe.
- EASY: If you have ever had problems memorizing number combinations, then this is the perfect lock for you. Since the Wordlock uses words instead of numbers, remembering your combination has never been easier. Use a favorite food, name, or a silly word.
- THOUSANDS OF COMBINATIONS: The combination is resettable, so you can change your code as frequently as you want. With 5 dials and 10 letters per dial, there are over 100,000 letter combinations to choose from.
- SECURE: The cast metal body, heavy duty locking mechanism, and hardened steel shackle is built to withstand some serious abuse. Keep all your possessions secure no matter where you are.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The Wordlock by World & Main features over 100,000 letter combinations. Use letters instead of numbers for any combination you can imagine. Keep the crooks out with the hardened steel shackle and cast metal body.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Master Lock 1534D Locker Lock Set Your Own Word Combination Padlock, 1 Pack, Assorted Colors
Master Lock 1535DWD Locker Lock Set Your Own Word Combination Padlock, 1 Pack, Assorted Colors
Master Lock 1500iD Locker Lock Set Your Own Directional Combination Padlock, 1 Pack, Assorted Colors
Puroma 2 Pack Combination Lock 4 Digit Outdoor Waterproof Padlock for School Gym Locker, Sports Locker, Fence, Toolbox, Gate, Case, Hasp Storage (Black)
Master Lock 646T Set Your Own Combination Luggage Lock, 2 Pack, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Color||Black||Assorted Colors||Assorted Colors||Assorted Colors||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||5.90 x 3.80 x 1.00 inches||6.56 x 3.50 x 1.70 inches||5.50 x 3.50 x 2.00 inches||7.00 x 4.00 x 2.00 inches||3.15 x 1.73 x 0.80 inches||0.48 x 0.69 x 2.31 inches|
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of the wheels really suck and the letters as you can see in the picture Wore Off in less than a week.
The padlock on the left (red one) is an original Wordlock which was purchased 2 years ago and has been used on a daily basis from multiple people in an Escape Room and the letters are still there! The padlock on the right (black one) is the one I purchased a few weeks ago and only lasted 4 days before the letters started disappearing and it became unusable.
Shipping cost to return the product is of course higher than the price of the padlock itself so there goes 20$ wasted...
Reset key can easily be turned with a coin, which is a downside. It would be much easier to have a special key or at least require a small jeweler's screwdriver to prevent a malicious person from gaining access to an open lock and changing the combination.
Second negative which is the most significant is that the letters of the rotary dials wear off extremely easy. The first lock I purchased of this the letters wore off within a month and only 20-40 uses. I learned to use clear nail polish to coat the letters and prevent wear before installing the second lock.
Since the letters are imprinted on the surface instead of being melted in, they just don't last long without special precautions on the user part. Very significant design flaw in my opinion.
Top international reviews
My wife and I get 'key phobia' from continually locking and unlocking doors, to make sure he can't run off, because he has no sense of danger.
We stumbled across a Wordlock while on holiday and found it to work really well on one of our external gates. Trouble was I couldn't find another one in our local shops, but then tracked one down at Amazon. Problem solved!
He doesn't speak but can read, so we just have to make sure he doesn't see the word we use to unlock the gates - without hunting down a key. We find our 'secret' word is so much easier to remember than a special number.
In comparison the the Homebase it seems more robust but the dials are a lot more stiff to use. Due to the fact it's from the USA, of low value and I found a better one I have binned it.
Works well, lots of combinations and very simple to use.