Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 2, 2014
I like this program quite well. I did not however receive the answer key that was advertised to come with the student book.
on November 19, 2013
I bought the book for my 7 year old son who loves it. I first discovered WW 3000 last year when my daughter's fourth grade teacher used it in class. I loved it, so this year a bought WW 3000 for my son who's a second grader. Level 2 it's a bit too easy for him, but he has fun doing the exercises, and also learns new meanings for the words he already knows.
I also bought level 5 for my daughter since this year the book is not used in class anymore.
on January 10, 2015
Just what I wanted for my class. Students are excited about learning new words and different meanings of familiar words.
I love it when the use find ways to use the words in sentences; and the words are used correctly. I like the different sections and the different skills presented with the words.
on October 9, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 13, 2015
Passage section is most interesting as this requires some discussion with your kids to improve the answers which are short sentences and often require kids to infer from the passage. I don't have answer keys and I actually take advantage of that to have a chance to discuss many of the questions and answers with my kid (6yr / 1st grade), and he loves it.
on September 13, 2015
I gave it a 5 stars because it is a great book.
on September 28, 2017
We love this book! Very useful, especially love option to listen to new words on a computer! Will buy next book too! Great!
on June 11, 2017
GOOD
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 4, 2014
I work with student with special needs and it is hard to find suitable material easy, and informative at the same time. Well, this material has all I need for those students. The results are stunning. The parents love the way the students are learning so much. Thank you for this wonderful material.
on February 3, 2015
I can already see an improvement in my daughters writing and vocabulary!