- File Size: 14308 KB
- Print Length: 205 pages
- Publication Date: January 19, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N9TVZEE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#131,823 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #20 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Search Engines
- #31 in Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Search Engine Optimization
- #37 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Blogging
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.50 (65%)
Wordpress SEO 2017 (Webmaster Series Book 4) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 205 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Wordpress SEO 2017 (Webmaster Series Book 4)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
You got me this time Amazon, you got my money with this one.
Let me describe what I think this book is, and what it's not.
What it is is an oustanding checklist of things to setup, enable, and configure, on a WordPress site to cover *essential* SEO aspects. These are valuable configuration suggestions that no doubt offer a tremendous value for those who are new to SEO and how to configure the basics of a WordPress site for SEO.
What it is NOT is a book on SEO itself, writing quality content, keyword research, etc. Those "meat and potatoes" elements are not included in this book. You should find that information elsewhere.
Overall, this guide is a very good help in getting your WP installation setup and configured with SEO in mind. I highly recommend this as it provides a great deal of useful information that will help you prepare your environment.
But if you are looking for core SEO knowledge, I'd recommend looking to Dr. Andy's other words as well as his UDEMY course.
This guide contains advice on site hosting, which themes are better than others and which plugins really help with your SEO. Excellent information!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Blogging & Blogs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Online Searching
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Search Engine Optimization
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Blogging
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Search Engines