Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on May 29, 2015
Great
on December 29, 2011
Wordsmith Apprentice is an excellent resource. I am having my older children complete this book before completing the next level. I want them to have a strong foundation in the fundamentals of writing.
on June 14, 2011
I bought this for my son to use for language arts. This series opens the imagination and welcomes the student to the world of writing. Each section appeals to different styles of learning. My visual learner loved the comic section and enjoyed being a reporter.

This series is an amazing introduction in to the world of writing and shows you how the mechanics can be learned in an exciting and memorable way.
on December 7, 2013
This is a decent grammar and writing program. I got it because it was recommended by a friend, however, I didn't realize when I'd ordered it that it is a Christian book. As secular homeschoolers, we found this very annoying. I had read reviews online on other sites before purchasing it and it was listed as "Christian-friendly" but I would say it is very Christian. Aside from this the format is good. The assignments are put together like newspaper assignments so there is a usefulness to all the lessons rather just busywork.