|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$32.69 - $69.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/2"
- Women's Worishofer, 251 Euro comfort slide sandals
- Beautiful soft perforated Leather Uppers
- Adjustable buckled strap for a custom fit
- smooth Leather Sock Lining
- cushioned contour insole with Metatarsal Pad and Toe Bar
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Adjustable buckle closure ensures easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit. Soft leather lining wicks away moisture leaving the foot cool and dry for all-day wear. Generously cushioned anatomical footbed massages the foot with each and every step. Flexible rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
Let this shoe from Worishofer cradle your foot in comfort. The leather-lined footbed is breathable and padded for a massaging step, while the leather upper features an adjustable buckle and stylish perforations.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001MS79F8
- Item model number: 251
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I actually don't think they are all that ugly. I'm a middle-aged working woman, and I found these sandals in this off-beat pink and snake print style rather attractive. That being said, they are not nearly as comfortable as my cruddy old pair of Birkenstocks, or my more stylish Sperry Topsiders. The leather is stiff, and the inside of the leather upper is a tad rough. Although the shoe did not rub a blister on my foot, it did leave a red sore line on my foot by the end of the working day. I was wearing them without socks or knee-highs with a pair of slacks.
If I had been blown away by the comfort factor, I would be ordering these in several more colors. And perhaps the leather becomes more soft with wearing. But my initial reaction is that these are not any better than many of the summer slides you can find in a nice department store.
The leather is good quality, it is soft and the shoes do not rub. The shoebeds are comfortable, but I would not say that they are the most comfortable shoes ever. They are what I expected - good, solid, walking sandals. Overall, I am happy with my purchase. Thanks to all the other reviewers who warned me that size might be an issue!
"screws" inside on the little toe area that protrude, preventing wearing them. The other four pair are well made and comfy. I am sadly disappointed.