- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Berrett-Koehler Publishers; 1 edition (November 2, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626565589
- ISBN-13: 978-1626565586
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #105,189 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Work Reimagined: Uncover Your Calling Paperback – November 2, 2015
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“In this book, you will be led through a journey of self-discovery to help you clarify your own gifts, passions, and values in order to reimagine your work and find meaning and fulfillment. Ultimately, you will uncover that powerful sense of calling that gives our lives meaning no matter where we are on life's journey.”
-Jo Ann Jenkins, CEO, AARP from the forward of Work Reimagined
The much-anticipated sequel to the bestselling Life Reimagined (over 40,000 copies sold), this new guide to finding one's calling at work applies to all ages and stages of life.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?