Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Editio..." and save 7% off the $129.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition - Precision Sharpening from 15° to 30°, Premium Flexible Abrasive Belts, Variable Speed Motor, Multi-Positioning Sharpening Module
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ADJUSTABLE SHARPENING GUIDE - produce precise edge bevels from 15° to 30°. Motor- 120VAC / 1.5 amp. Duty Cycle-1 hr continous
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR - handle every sharpening task, from grinding to honing. More power with improved cooling & the option of slow speed honing or high speed grinding
- PREMIUM FLEXIBLE ABRASIVE BELTS - deliver a strong, long lasting razor-sharp convex edge
- FAST, PRECISE, & REPEATABLE - sharpening results with no set up or calibration time. The 6000 grit belt measures ½ x 12(inches) for better contact with serrations, guthooks and other hard to reach edges
- MULTI-POSITION SHARPENING MODULE - for precision knife sharpening or various positions for a wide array of tool sharpening or detail shop grinding tasks.The variable speed control (1,200 SFM to 2,800 SFM) provides you with the optimal belt speed for the task at hand
- PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY - This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener - Ken Onion Edition
Proud To Be An American Company
This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans.
Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been creating some of the top sharpening tools here in the USA. We are over 100 co-workers strong, dedicated to producing high-quality tools and providing exceptional customer service.
Ken Onion Edition Knife & Tool Sharpener
Work Sharp-engineered and Ken Onion-designed to deliver the pinnacle of power knife sharpening
Work Sharp partnered with legendary hall-of-fame knife maker Ken Onion to develop a new knife and tool sharpening platform with expanded features! The combination of Work Sharp engineering and Ken Onion’s industrial design has created a fast, easy and stylish way to sharpen all your knives and tools with precision and repeatability
- Adjustable Sharpening Angles 15° to 30°
- Variable Speed, Heavy-Duty Motor
- Premium Abrasive Belts
- Versatile and Expandable
Features & Benefits of the Ken Onion Edition Knife & Tool Sharpener
Adjustable Angle Guide
Turn the angle adjustment knob to select your desired sharpening angle from 15° to 30° (in 1° increments) – no tools, set-up time or complicated jigs required.
The guide can be entirely removed for freehand grinding – useful for sharpening lawn mower blades, shears and pruners, shovels and weeders, axes and hatchets, machetes, and other common cutting tools. - Built-in scissor guide sharpens scissors to 65° angle.
Premium Abrasive Belts
Professional blade makers like Ken Onion use flexible belts to put a a strong, long lasting convex edge on their blades.
The Ken Onion Edition uses ¾" x 12" Norton NORaX belts – engineered specifically for metal working without excessive heat.
Five belts included: NORaX P120 Extra-Coarse, X65 Coarse, X22 Medium, X4 Fine, and Micro-Mesh 6000 Extra-Fine. NORaX belts outlast conventional belts 2-5 times by continuously exposing new cutting surfaces – delivering a consistent finish throughout the entire life of the belt.
Versatile and Expandable with optional attachments
In addition to sharpening all your knives, household scissors and yard tools, expand your capabilities with optional attachments.
The Blade Grinding Attachment gives you the freedom to create custom knife profiles, bevels, and edge finishes – while a dedicated Tool Grinding Attachment is available for precision tool sharpening and metal grinding tasks.
Specialty belts are available for specific sharpening needs, including ceramic knives.