|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.1 x 5.4 x 8.3 inches|
|Item model number||WSKTS|
|Size||As the picture shown|
|Color||As the piture shown|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Grit Description||fine, coarse, medium|
|Warranty Description||1 Year parts and labor; excludes abrasives. Consumer Use, Not For Commercial Use|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.37 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener, Precision Sharpening Guides with Premium Abrasive Belts, Fast, Easy, Repeatable, & Consistent Results, & can Sharpen Lawn, Garden, & Bladed Shop Tools
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SHARPEN EVERY KNIFE YOU OWN - like a pro, quickly, easily, & with repeatable, consistent results. Hunting, kitchen, filet, outdoor, tactical, & pocket knives. Sharpens straight blades, curved, re-curved, tanto, & virtually any other shape of knife blade. Even ceramic blades can be repaired & sharpened with optional diamond belts.
- PREMIUM ABRASIVE BELTS - to meet all your sharpening needs: coarse, medium, and fine. Coarse belt is used to repair damaged blades, & sharpening cutting tools. Medium belt is used for general knife sharpening. Gine belt is used to hone knives, sharpen serrations, & for quick touch-ups on blades that were recently sharpened.
- PRECISION SHARPENING GUIDES - provide fast, easy, repeatable & consistent results. Interchangeable sharpening guides to establish precise cutting angles for your knives. Kitchen, filet, & other precision blades use 40° guide. Heavier duty knives such as hunting knives, outdoor knives, & most pocket knives use 50° guide, & includes a 65° guide for sharpening common household scissors, & a guide for sharpening single-sided serrations.
- VERSATILE TOOL SHARPENER - Sharpens common cutting tools including scissors, axes, hatchets, mower blades, garden shears, shovels, & most tools with a cutting edge. The versatility of the Original Knife & Tool Sharpener makes it an invaluable tool for keeping all your blades in razor sharp condition and ready whenever you need them.
- MANUFACTURED IN OREGON - we design, engineer, & assemble our sharpening machines all under one roof in the USA. You work hard for your money, & your tools are an investment. We are dedicated to creating quality tools with quality components & backing them with the best one-on-one customer support you'll ever get.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Work Sharp WSKTS
Proud To Be An American Company
This tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans.
Work Sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years we have been creating some of the top sharpening tools here in the USA. We are over 100 co-workers strong, dedicated to producing high-quality tools and providing exceptional customer service.
The Original Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener
Designed to sharpen every knife you own
The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener is the first knife sharpener designed to sharpen every knife you own. Using flexible abrasive belts, the sharpener is able to sharpen not just straight bladed knives, but also curved knives, tanto blades, filet knives, serrated knives, gut hooks and virtually any other shape of knife blade. The Knife & Tool Sharpener uses precision angle sharpening guides to ensure that you get the proper angle every time.
The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener is also able to sharpen other common cutting tools including scissors, axes and hatchets, mower blades, garden shears, shovels, and most any tool with a blade.
- Precision Sharpening Guides
- Flexible Sharpening Belts – like the Pros use
- Versatile and Easy to Use
Precision Angle Guides
The Original Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener uses interchangeable sharpening guides to establish precise cutting angles for your knives. Kitchen, filet, and other precision blades use the 40° guide (20° each side of the blade). Heavier duty knives such as hunting knives, outdoor knives, and most pocket knives use the 50° guide (25° bevel on each side of the blade), and includes a 65° guide for sharpening common household scissors, and a guide for sharpening single-sided serrations.The sharpener can be used without angle guides to sharpen yard and garden tools freehand.
Professional knife makers use flexible belts to put a razor sharp edge on their blades, and now you can have the same technology at home in a portable, hand held sharpener. The Original Knife & Tool Sharpener comes with six ½ x 12 inches belts: 2 coarse belts, 2 medium belts, and 2 fine belts – a full range of grits for all your sharpening tasks.
The coarse belt is used to repair damaged blades, and sharpening cutting tools. The medium belt is used for general knife sharpening. The fine belt is used to hone knives, sharpen serrations and gut hooks, and for quick touch-ups on blades that were recently sharpened.
Versatile Tool Sharpener
The Original Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens common cutting tools including scissors, axes, hatchets, mower blades, garden shears, shovels, and most any tool with a cutting edge. The versatility of the Original Knife & Tool Sharpener makes it an invaluable tool for keeping all your blades in razor sharp condition and ready whenever you need them.
Sharpens every kind of knife: hunting, kitchen, filet, outdoor, tactical, and pocket knives. Sharpens straight blades, curved, re-curved, tanto and virtually any other shape of knife blade. Even ceramic blades can be repaired and sharpened with optional diamond belts.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.99|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Atharva Products||Storm Store||Acme Tools|
|Color||As the piture shown||Black||SILVER AND BLACK||Black||multicolor||Black|
The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener is an innovative abrasive belt sharpening system. The combination of flexible premium abrasive belts and precision sharpening guides create the sharpest blades you've ever had with speed, ease and repeatability. The sharpening guides are purpose built for Kitchen Knives, Outdoor Knives (hunting knives, pocket knives, filet knives, etc.) as well as scissors and serrated knives. This tool can also be used for many other sharpening tasks such as garden pruners, lawn mower blades, shovels and countless other bladed shop and garden tools. This tool is assembled and quality tested in Ashland Oregon and has a 1 year warranty. Includes a detailed Quick Start Guide and User's Guide.
Work Sharp’s WSKTS knife and tool sharpener is specially designed to sharpen any number of knives and tools in your collection. Thanks to its flexible abrasive belts, the WSKTS sharpens knives with straight blades, serrated blades, and any other silhouette or sort of blade. Get quality-grade sharpening functionality in your own shop or job site with the WSKTS’s precision-sharpening guides that consistently hone the correct angle needed.
Work Sharp's WSKTS knife and tool sharpener delivers professional-
grade razor-sharp edges on your blades (view larger).
The WSKTS employs flexible abrasive belts to create a convex edge that is guarantees the sharpest edge for your knives and other tools with blades. Between these belts and the precision sharpening guides, this sharpener promises exceedingly sharp blades with ease, speed, and consistency. It allows tradespeople and hobbyists alike to get professional-grade razor-sharp edges on their own at home, in the workshop, or on the job site.
Sharpening Guides for Accurate Angles
The WSKTS’s precision angle sharpening guides assure that users get the correct angle every time. Included with purchase is a 50-degree angle guide for hunting and outdoor knives (25 degrees per bevel) and a 40-degree angle guide for thinner blades and kitchen knives (20 degrees per bevel). All a user has to do is set the knife in the guide and pull it through for a razor-sharp edge. (The outdoor knife guide also works well for scissor and serrated-blade sharpening.)
Designed for Versatility and Portability
In addition to knives and tools with straight and serrated blades, this sharpener also refines curved knives, tanto blades, filet knives, gut hooks, and more. Garden pruners, lawn mower blades, shovels, and other household and yard tools are also easily sharpened with the WSKTS. It even works as a handheld detail grinder for light-duty grinding and deburring projects. Plus, it can be used with a 12-volt power inverter for use at tailgates, RV sites and camping grounds.
What's in the Box
One Work Sharp WSKTS knife and tool sharpener, two P80 coarse belts, two P220 medium belts, two 6000 fine belts, one 40-degree kitchen knife sharpening guide, one 50-degree outdoor knife guide (including serrated knife guide and scissor guide), a user’s manual, and an instructional DVD.
|The WSKTS consistently sharpens a wide range items, from knife blades to shovel edges (click each to enlarge).|