Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,527 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,608 reviews
on August 21, 2017
A very nice sharpening tool! Well made and you just have to follow the diredirections.
My only regret is I found it at Cabela's for $40 less with more accessories and a storage case!
on August 21, 2017
I had bought the lesser model about 4 years ago and used it a lot on everything. Well I lost everything in a flood Aug 2016. last year so getting around to replacing things. Have no issue buying the better model NONE this is a great product fast and you will not believe the finished result incredible, unbelievable end result... ONE warning be carful with the razor sharp blades there not as forgiving as the sharp factory blade.
on August 21, 2017
not a fan of this one. I've been using this for months and at first I thought maybe I just needed more practice. doesn't seem to leave a consistent blade. parts of my knives are super sharp, and parts of the blade aren't. I think ill be going back to my trusty lansky kit. I know a few people that have these work sharps and they all love them, but I cant seem to get the hang of this.
on August 20, 2017
A very good good machine.
Love Sharping my knifes now.
Thanks, Walt
on August 20, 2017
If you are like me and can't sharpen very well with a stone or just want an easy way to get razor sharp knives, this is the sharpener you want. Hands down the best I have ever used.
on August 18, 2017
Great for knife sharpening much faster than all stones of course leaves a wicked edge
on August 17, 2017
excellent sharpener for the price
on August 16, 2017
dafter 5 months of use and over 20 different types of blades I give this 1 star. Great hype and pretty pictures but does not live up yo the hype. The only blade it was good for was my wood splitter barely. A waste of money use a grinding wheel or wet stone of metatal file.
on August 16, 2017
after a few months does not satisfied my needs, i work in a restaurant and doesn't give me what a was expecting (sharp knives ) :(
on August 16, 2017
If you want blades that are REALLY sharp, this is the tool for you. It's a little time-consuming, but you have total control of the sharpness. This varies depending on what you're cutting and this system lets you fine-hone your edges to the specific function.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.