|Item Weight||38.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||44.2 x 23 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||33-340-200|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||33-340-200|
WorkFit-S, LCD Laptop Sit-Stand Workstation
|Price:||$588.45 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day.
- Maximum LCD height adjustment of 23" (58 cm) for premimum comfort
- Transform any surface into a personalized height-adjustable desk
- Change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want.
- Moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Transform any surface into a on-demand sit/stand workstation. Stay energized , healthy and productive while you compute. This height adjustable workstation moves your keyboard, display and laptop in one simple motion, making computing comfortable all day long.
From the Manufacturer
WorkFit: The platform for balance and productivity
Transform any surface into a personalized stand-up desk. Change from a sitting to a standing position and back again whenever you want. This height-adjustable workstation moves your keyboard, laptop and LCD display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.
- Use your laptop alongside a second monitor to create a productive dual-display workstation
- Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work!
- Easily and simultaneously lift your keyboard, laptop and LCD screen to the proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute by standing more and adding movement into your work routine
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs and missed time are reduced while productivity increases
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day. WorkFit can help counteract an increasingly sedentary lifestyle
|≤ 22"*||6–16 lbs† |
- In the box: height-adjustment column, desk clamp, crossbar, LCD pivot, laptop tray, keyboard tray with left/right mouse tray
- * Maximum screen size is dependent on width of laptop computer. Typically a 22" monitor screen can be safely accommodated. If it is desired that the division between the monitor screen and the laptop screen be centered on the system, the maximum allowable monitor screen size = 20"
- † Weight Capacity: Maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 31 lbs (14 kg). LCD weight 6–16 lbs (2.7–7.2 kg), laptop ≤ 10 lbs (4.5 kg), combined weight of LCD/laptop = 12–26 lbs (5.5–11.8 kg)
- ‡ Lift Range: LCD/laptop/keyboard/worksurface adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD/laptop adjust 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD/laptop height adjustment = 23" (58 cm)
- Use laptop with a separate, external keyboard for proper ergonomics
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .47" to 2.4" (1.2 to 6 cm) thick
- NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
- Can be configured to hold a tablet; also order accessory Tablet/Document Holder (part number 97-588-200)
- Keyboard tray includes mouse tray that installs on left or right
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- NOTE: Computer systems mounted on a WorkFit-S may require extra long power and video cables in order to span between standing and sitting heights
|Mounting Application||Single monitor||Heavy display||Dual monitors||LCD & laptop||LCD & laptop|
|Maximum Screen Size||24"||30"||22"||22"||22"|
|Monitor Weight Range||6–16 lbs||16–28 lbs||6–14 lbs each||6–16 lbs||6–16 lbs|
|Notebook Weight Range||N/A||N/A||N/A||≤ 10 lbs||≤ 10 lbs|
Top customer reviews
With that said, here are some things to note when considering this product:
- Be sure you have sufficient clearance to sit / stand further back from your desk than you normally do -- much like having a keyboard pullout and even a tad bit more
- If your desk sits in an alcove then the height clearance could be an issue
- If you utilize your desk for other things (in my case another monitor/computer set-up on the other side) then lateral space could also be an issue.
- There is a minimum desk/table thickness & weight bearing requirement. I wouldn't use a cheap desk with thin/light fiberboard -- it clamps down on the front portion so if you've got anything but a flat front surface underneath that could be an issue. Or you could get a piece of scrap wood to wedge between the clamp and the desk.
As far as quality and operation I'm fully satisfied and happy I didn't drop a good penny on replacing my entire desk. This is my fourth Ergotron product and I have yet to be disappointed by the build quality. Every component is solid, all the screws have a tight tolerance, the fit and finish rivals that of more expensive commercial product yet it still has impeccable form and function. Operation up and down is smooth and simple utilizing stored energy tension which is fully adjustable. In other words instead of a physical level that you need to push/pull it utilizes the weight of the monitor/laptop devices to ensure that the unit stays in place where it's set; you simply push it up and down -- no levers to break or fix!! For my set up the default tension worked perfectly. This is a standard design principal that Ergotron employs in most (if not all) of their high-end adjustable products and I think they nailed it with regards to the engineering *especially* at the price point compared to others on the market.
The installation directions are modeled after the Ikea methodology which is to not include a phonebook sized instruction manual written in 50 languages but rather utilizing visual cues. For those who are mechanically inclined it's a breeze but for those who aren't you might want to consult someone who is for both ensuring tension is set properly and ensure all cables have adequate clearance for travel up and down.
Speaking of cables Ergotron provides a good amount of mounting and cable management accessories in the form of double sided velcro, rubber feet for the keyboard or laptop without a docking station, clips, etc. Adjustment for the monitor/laptop tray can easily done with hand or finger adjustment knobs. It even comes with a nice cable wrap although this is probably the one nit-pick for people who are OCD about appearance; there is no internal cable guide so all cables are exposed. The unit does offer mount points for twist ties.
There are some limitations to note which is where I docked it by one star:
- The monitor and laptop tray have both some lateral adjustments but only the monitor has a height adjustment. Neither mount allows for an adjustment for angling the monitor/laptop along the Y axis (ie- you can't twist the monitor or laptop tray side to side to angle them in). The monitor does have a pitch adjustment -- As for the laptop? Well that's just a matter of tilting the screen :)
- There are only 2 mount options for distance between the keyboard and the monitor/laptop. The keyboard tray is fixed so there is no angle adjustment options but it does accommodate for right or left handed mouse users. Unless you have an awkward torso with really long arms it should be sufficient
- As mentioned above there are clearance requirements
- You may require longer power/monitor/keyboard/mouse cables than what you have depending upon your set up. I utilize a wireless mouse/keyboard and I would encourage that as an alternative investment than purchasing extensions or longer cables. It also cuts down in the spaghetti mess
Overall this is another excellent product from Ergotron. I've never had any problems of my Ergotron products go bad (knock on wood) since my first unit about 10 years ago. If you don't want to drop more money on a good height adjustable desk give this product some serious consideration!
The only downside is the keyboard is at a set interval between the monitor and keyboard, not allowing you adjust the height separately. Also, there is not a tilt or negative tilt for the tray and I would suggest getting something like the Microsoft Wireless Comfort 5000 keyboard that has negative tilt to reduce the strain on the rests.
If you are looking for the ability to stand or sit on the job WorkFit-S is worth a hard look.
this is the best of its kind -. I can stand or sit and the monitor and keyboard are perfectly aligned either way. It was very straightforward to assemble, and I did not have to replace my desk - this solution works with existing furniture, and is much more reasonably priced than having to buy a whole new desk.
Quality is excellent - very sturdy, and when I called Ergotron customer service to ask a question they were wonderful - very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly.
Finally Amazon offered the best pricing, and free shipping, so I am really happy with this product and with Amazon
It's a little wobbly as I type, and I would like it to be more stable than that.
These are minor complaints, however, as I've been using the Ergotron happily for months and there really isn't a better solution out there.
Most recent customer reviews
1) If you place the laptop tray on the left (as...Read more