Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 24, 2015
I like this style. I am in my late 50's and don't like the pants below my waist like the younger girls. The young ladies that work with me flash a little back side when they bend over with the lower waist pants. I am not comfortable doing this at my age. These are perfect for me.
167 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on June 27, 2016
I'm not a fan of huge flare-legged pants. In an XL, the flares on many pant styles are large enough to fit my entire shoe inside... while I'm standing. I left the JNCO jeans in the 90s guys... perhaps you should too... ;) I'm also not a fan of the elastic-at-the-ankle look. I just wanted some regular, straight-up scrub pants with a cargo pocket... is that too much to ask??

These mostly meet my desires. At 5'4 many scrubs tend to be long for my legs, but these are actually ok. I wish the ankle were just slightly more boot-cut, but it's really ok. The elastic is fine, and I like that they're higher-waisted. This keeps me from mooning people when I bend over or even just sit. Say no to crack, right? Yeah.

As per the quality, they're decent, but nothing more. Overall, I'm happy.
31 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 24, 2017
These are great scrub pants!! I'm 5'2" and 230 lbs and I ordered the regular XL pants. If they were any other pants, I would have ordered petite because I'm so short, but I like to wear my scrubs up past my belly button(around my ribs, basically), because that's the easiest way for me to stay on the move and not worry about my pants falling down. These stay in place much better than previous pairs of scrub pants, unless you frequently sit and stand back up.

These are shorter compared to other regular-sized scrub pants I've worn, but not by a whole lot.

My only issue with these is that they seem VERY thin - thinner than normal - so we'll see how long these last before I start getting holes in the thighs. I work in transport at a hospital, so I'm walking 6-10 miles a shift, and the thighs wear out VERY quickly.
16 people found this helpful
on January 12, 2017
I Love These Pants Because They Do Come A Little Large But You Have Room To Pull Them All The Way Up . They Are Comfortable And True To Color . I Ordered Lg
17 people found this helpful
on April 11, 2017
Have to give these scrubs 5 stars. I'm really lazy about buying new scrub pants and recently realized I've been wearing the same 5-6 pairs exclusively for over 5 years! Wow! Of course I had to buy the same ones...not as replacements but as additions. The old ones are still in great shape. While the white may not be so blinding after hundreds of wears/washes, stains have always come out easily, no tears or wear spots and hung while still warm from the dryer, they don't need ironing. The only complaint I could make is that the butt split the first time I bent down. Luckily seams are reinforced so my dignity was preserved. I'm not large below the waist and had more than enough room in the pants so I'm still wondering why they split. I reinforced the seam with my own sewing and have had no problems since. Sizing is accurate. Being only 5' I ordered the petite and was prepared to shorten them. Not needed...they are just right. With the exception of wanting different colored scrub pants, I'm expecting to go another 5+ years without needing to buy any.
9 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2016
I ordered these in XL, I usually wear a size 16-18. Maybe.they're making them bigger, but I could have used a large instead. I kept them hoping they would shrink in the wash, but true to this brand, they didnt. I'll try a smaller size next time. Otherwise, it's a quality scrub.
18 people found this helpful
on April 6, 2016
Purchased for my wife, they fit her well. She's shorter and on the plus side. She doesn't like the draw string pants as she doesn't feel like they stay up very well. These fit perfectly and she really liked them.
15 people found this helpful
on July 24, 2016
I am not used to wearing scrubs, but these seemed nice. I am 5'4" 145lbs and bought the medium petite. The elastic waistband is nice, but if I was a little bigger, they would probably start to be snug on the hips. They aren't tight around my thighs which is nice since they are a little on the large side. They are a little rough and stiff out of the package, but hopefully a wash or two helps that. I paired these with the Cherokee women's v-neck top and the color matched perfectly.
19 people found this helpful
on June 10, 2017
Arrived with no tags (this is the 9th pair I have purchased from this seller!) with several scissor-cut holes along the inseam and it was obvious they had been worn and washed before. All the other scrubs have been perfect. Very disappointed.
6 people found this helpful
on October 28, 2015
I like these pants. They aren't my favorite, but they are fairly comfortable and fit well. I bought an XS-petite, I am 5' tall and 120 lbs, athletic but hourglass figure. They fit me nicely and are flattering on me. I find the material is sort of thin, however, and the stitching doesn't seem as strong compared to my other scrubs (I prefer Dickies). I think if you live in a hot environment, the thin fabric of these pants would be good because I find in the summer these allow a little more "breeze" to get through than other pants. On the downside, I also find these pants are not very forgiving with panty lines..but if your scrub top covers your bum then you may not have to worry about that, or if your rear end is not so big then maybe it isn't noticable at all. My rear end is definitely on the large side and so that's something that I don't like about these pants. I also don't like that the pockets are very "basic" compared to the similarly priced Dickies. Overall, I prefer my dickies, but these are still comfortable pants, and if you live in a hot environment or get hot while working, you might benefit from the thinner fabric. I gave these 4 stars because they are very modestly priced and I didn't expect anything more than what I got, but I didn't give them a 5 because I feel that the Dickies are superior quality and you are in the same price point. There's nothing wrong with these pants, I wear them regularly and might buy more if I move to a warmer state, but I wish the pockets were a little more organized (pens always fall out of these pockets..). These are very modestly priced and I'd still say these are FAR better than the cheapo scrub pants you can get at Walmart. Cherokee is a good brand, I just have a preference for the Dickies pants.
12 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.