- File Size: 962 KB
- Print Length: 38 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 11, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IEK44K0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,151,712 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Workaholics Cure: How To Cure Your Workaholism And Work Addiction For Good (Workaholism, Workaholics Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But for those of you who think you may be a workaholic, or you know someone who is. then this is a MUST HAVE book for you. It will help you recognize the signs and show you how to get the help you need. Highly recommend
I like the advice to enjoy your time at home. This is very simple and effective way to reduce stress.
I would strongly recommend it to those who need to look for more resources about workaholism and its cure.
A great starter's book!!!
Found some awesome facts that once discovered you have the condition,how it can be handled.A highly recommended book.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Workplace Culture
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Substance Abuse
- Books > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Organizational Behavior > Workplace
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Substance Abuse