Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Workforce WF-110 Wireless Mobile Printer
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$29.30 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The ultimate in portability — Ultra lightweight and compact, even with the external accessory battery.
- Flexible battery charging — Choose from a variety of charging options, including via USB and AC adapter, or print on AC power.
- Built-in battery — a rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers dependable performance in a small package.
- External accessory battery available — for even greater Print volume.
- Wireless connectivity, plus Wi-Fi Direct (1) — 5G Wi-Fi; easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and laptops (2).
- Designed for productivity and efficiency — Print professional-quality business documents and borderless 4" X 6" Photos; save battery life with the automatic power-off feature.
- Easy, intuitive operation — bright 1.4" Color LCD Plus convenient control panel for simple setup and operation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Workforce WF-110 Wireless Mobile Printer
The ultra light wireless mobile printer for professionals on the go.
Enjoy fast, effortless printing wherever business takes you with the WorkForce WF-110 wireless mobile printer. Featuring a sleek, ultra light design, this compact mobile printer can be easily transported in bags and briefcases for smooth printing on the go. This powerful, portable printing solution is fully rechargeable via USB or AC adapter and can provide even greater print volume when paired with the optional external accessory battery. Plus, with built-in wireless connectivity and Wi-Fi Direct, the WF-110 lets you quickly print presentations, invoices, contracts and more from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone, tablet, smartphone or laptop
- The Ultimate in Portability- Ultra lightweight and compact, even with the external accessory battery.
- Flexible Battery Charging- Choose from a variety of charging options, including via USB and AC adapter, or print on AC power.
- Built-in Battery- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers dependable performance in a small package.
- External Accessory Battery Available-For even greater print volume.
- Wireless Connectivity, Plus Wi-Fi Direct-5G Wi-Fi; easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and laptops.
- Designed for Productivity and Efficiency-Print professional-quality business documents and borderless 4" x 6" photos; save battery life with the automatic power-off feature
Enjoy fast, effortless printing wherever business takes you with the workforce wf-110 wireless mobile printer. Featuring a sleek, ultra light design, This compact mobile printer can be easily transported in bags and briefcases for worry-free printing on the go. This powerful, portable printing solution is fully rechargeable via USB or AC adapter and can provide even greater Print volume when paired with the optional external accessory battery. Plus, with built-in wireless connectivity and Wi-Fi Direct (1), the wf-110 lets you quickly print presentations, invoices, contracts and more from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone, tablet, smartphone or laptop (2).
*this product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as Compatible, may not function properly.
† Print speed quoted using AC power. Battery-powered Print speeds are 3.5 ISO ppm (black) and 2.0 ISO ppm (color). Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit our official site.
1. Wi-fi certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-fi Direct may require printer software.
2. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.
3. See our official site for device compatibility. Epson connect account and voice-activated account registration required.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
5. Smart way is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is an understatement to say that this printer has been one gigantic frustration. How long did I spend wondering why the "next" button was grey out on the install until I realized I needed to click on the picture of the printer in the dialog? More than I wanted. I am not a tech idiot. I know more than enough about printers, drivers, networking, and software development which means I know this is probably not a chair to keyboard interface problem. If it is, then it is one caused by Epson's inability to make something usable by mere mortals. I also don't accept the cheerful "we care so please contact support and we will work it out for you" suggestions that always gets posted as a response to these negative reviews by image management companies hired by tech companies like Epson who are to preserve sales of poorly executed products. Anything support will tell me to do is already available on the web and I have already tried it. Plus, should I really have to spend 4 hours on a weekend trying to get something as trivial as an inkjet printer to work? This is not complicated technology. It should just work, out of the box, period. IMHO, this printer is a symbol of the complete lack of respect Epson has for the user experience. I am sorry I bought it.
-Prints are quite good for such a small printer
-Can connect via USB or WiFi Direct
-Battery life doesn’t last quite as long as it is rated for
The Bottom Line:
This Epson workforce mobile printer is perfect for any road warrior. If you are on the move a lot and need to print, then this is a great solution since it is compact and prints quickly. You can either run it off the internal battery or via AC power. The print quality is good for such a small printer and is fairly sharp. The only issue I noticed is that the battery life is not quite as long as it is rated but I was printing quite a bit of color documents. Overall, I would recommend this Epson mobile printer for anyone in need of a portable printing solution.
**Disclosure: I received a sample product from the Amazon Vine program for an honest and unbiased review.