- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Architectural Press; 3 edition (December 13, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750624949
- ISBN-13: 978-0750624947
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 10 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,547,246 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Working Drawings Handbook, Third Edition Paperback – December 13, 1995
Customers who bought this item also bought
'This book must be essential reading for all involved in the production of building drawings.'
'A handy manual showing how to produce clear and effective working drawings.'
An essential tool for students, architects and architectural technologists covering every aspect of drawing preparation --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?