- Series: Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers
- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Pap/Cdr edition (February 2, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 052171057X
- ISBN-13: 978-0521710572
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,841,674 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Working with Images Paperback with CD-ROM: A Resource Book for the Language Classroom (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers) Pap/Cdr Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A wealth of innovative techniques to exploit the use of image in today's language classroom.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dr. Carol Montgomery
New York University
LaGuardia Community College