Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on May 2, 2015
This is an amazing book although I wasn't sure I was going to make it through it. Halfway into the second disc, I thought I'd have to give up on it. The way this lady describes her family, their relationship and their life and knowing it was all taken away from her because of someone else's wrecklessness was almost too much to listen to. I don't know how anyone can get over this kind of loss, especially when it was so preventable. She does a wonderful job in telling the story and you really feel like you know the people involved as you go through it. She is truly an inspiration on so many levels and a reminder to all to hold those precious to you close, because you never know when that could change in an instant. I truly pray that she has continued to thrive and has found happiness again since this senseless tragedy; I would love to meet her.
on August 3, 2016
Abby Rike experienced the worst in life. She's an amazing person who shared how she survived her loss and her Biggest Loser experience.
on November 8, 2013
If you have experienced anything tragic or traumatic in your life, read this book. Read it now. Open your heart and have a box of tissues on stand-by. This was such an amazing gift to be able to read about Abby's story at a time in life when it had a huge impact.
Life is hard, it isn't fair, and it hurts really bad sometimes. God will be faithful to shine light into the darkness, he just will. Thank you Abby for reminding me of grace, hope, and joy for the future. I am a better woman because I read this book.
on May 13, 2011
Abby's story of loss is so tragic but her journey of strength and recovery, by the grace of God, is absolutely mind-blowing! I absolutely loved reading every page of her book and couldn't put it down! From the journey through Abby and Rick's love story, the priceless moments with Macy and the precious birth of Caleb, to the horrific moments surrounding the accident and ending with Abby's recovery through The Biggest Loser, you will feel like you are there with her for every step of the journey. This book is about more than weight loss, it is about the choice we make every day when we encounter struggles and face tragedy in our lives. Abby paints a beautiful picture of how, with God's help, anything is possible! I am very thankful for this book and the renewed perspective it gave me, I will never take my husband and kids for granted! God bless you Abby!
on May 6, 2011
This book is not just a weight loss story; it is a story of hope.

Abby's story of love, faith, and dedication is truly inspiring. Reading her story made me realize what is truly important in life -- happiness with oneself, family, and friends. Abby suffered great loss but chose to place her faith in God and now hopes to inspire others through her words. Her story will make you reflect on your own life's choices, hoping that you too are living in the best way possible.
on May 29, 2011
Working it Out is a love story, tragedy, inspiration and faith journey all written into this engaging book. Abby exposes her feelings, trials, and triumphs in a way that you will never forget. Her story will inspire anyone who reads the book - even if you have never heard of Abby from The Biggest Loser.

If you know someone who is navigating their way through personal adversity, buy them this book or audio.

David Cottrell, author of Monday Morning Leadership
on December 26, 2014
It's difficult to come to terms with the grief that Abby suffered after losing her husband and two children in an auto accident. Abby displays strong courage and a firm belief in God. Losing her excess weight and becoming active were two key components toward keeping herself focused and not turning to bitterness and the belief that she was a victim. Her story inspired me to get on my running shoes!
on May 19, 2011
The day I got this book I read it cover to cover! I couldn't put it down!! Abby's story is both heartbreaking and inspiring! Her faith in God through her whole ordeal was an inspiration to me! I loved Abby on Biggest Loser and I am so happy for her continued sucess!
on September 4, 2013
This woman's story will shred your heart and then piece it back together again. I first was introduced to her on The Biggest Loser, but her weight loss story is not what she's about. This woman loses her entire family in one second, including her 2-week old newborn. You will fall in love with Abby as she triumphs over adversity! Highly recommended!
on May 8, 2017
I thought this book was so inspiring, and I'm glad I read it. I will definitely pass this book on. Thank you