- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press; 1 edition (July 27, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226316882
- ISBN-13: 978-0226316888
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 8.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,046,740 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Working Knowledge: Skill and Community in a Small Shop 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"A case study, as warm and lively as it is reflective, that records an important example of 'material and folk culture.'" -- Philip Morrison, Scientific American
"A luminous essay showing the setting, the worker, and many details of his work: closeups of machines that need repair, of grinding, of welding, of Willie's hands, tools, and products." -- Charles Tilly, Sociological Forum --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Inside Flap
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?