Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Subscription Length: 1 year|Change
Price:$11.97+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on November 30, 2016
I subscribed to this magazine shortly after becoming a parent. I am in a Vice President level role and still do not find this magazine useful. It is very thin and nearly always arrives torn, which is frustrating to say the least given the infrequency of its publication. The content is as light as the magazine's weight. Regardless of whether you are in a professional, executive or in a 'regular working mom' role (as some readers here have described), you will not find much that empowers, uplifts, inspires or helps with practical tips. You can find better information using Google, blogs, The New York Times and the list goes on. Save yourself some money and skip this magazine.
on May 2, 2016
I have only received one magazine so far and it sucked, over 2/3rds of the magazine was a list of the top companies for women to work at. I was not looking for a magazine to help me find a job.
on July 3, 2016
I enjoyed reading through Working Mother. It has great articles that are relatable to me.
on February 14, 2016
I never got this!!!!
on July 26, 2013
I ordered the magazine in April and it was scheduled to get here late June. I never saw it. I was really looking forward to reading it too!
on February 12, 2013
This magazine is great and has a lot of good tips for working Moms including quick meals and ideas to shave time off of grueling chores. Everything came as promised
on June 16, 2013
I like this magazine but I received one issue then I stopped getting it. I appreciate that it had a range of working mothers in it.
on August 8, 2014
Got this for my daughter in law, she enjoys the magazine
on July 30, 2015
Not thrilled with publication.
on September 3, 2010
I subscribed to this magazine on a whim, and am happy to receive a copy each month. There is great information in here for working moms, and the additional information on the magazine website is also very helpful. The only draw back, is that I wish they produced 2 a month :)