- File Size: 1714 KB
- Print Length: 99 pages
- Publisher: Abhijith V G (August 11, 2014)
- Publication Date: August 11, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00MN07D8M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#969,782 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #183 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools > Swift
- #1116 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- #1260 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
Working with Swift in Xcode 6.0: The single book that can get you on board swift swifty Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The most useful part of the book is the explanation for the Apple Cant (remember, cant is a language designed to keep others from know what you are talking about!) This book will help you move from Java to Swift faster than most other books because the oddities in Swift are mapped out in this book
My whine: way too much small print, sometimes unreadable on my Kindle, especially for a guy in his sixties. Worse, the small print is often in red, blue or green, the colors men have the most trouble reading.
In my opinion its a waste of time and money.