|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $7.00 (64%)
Working When You're Not: The Business of Life Between Losing and Finding a Job Kindle Edition
|Length: 153 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Buy the book but don’t just buy it and sit down and read it through. Take two maybe three chapters at a time and reflect on the content. Something is going to stand out to you and that ‘thing’ is going to be just what you need to take one more step in the right direction.
Dave Jacobs, coach, author, blogger, church consultant and founder of Small Church Pastor.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Business & Professional Growth
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Professional Growth