- File Size: 920 KB
- Print Length: 49 pages
- Publisher: Mulligan Press (May 15, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 15, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072P5NS8X
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,948,042 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1563 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #3689 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #4022 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
Working Writer Business Plan: How to Turn Your Writing Skills into a Profitable Freelance Business (Working Writer Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a glossary of business terms you’ll need to understand. They are explained here in plain English.
I found the section “Minimize Risks” especially helpful. This section prepares you to plan around the possibility of losing your investment in your writing career.
The book includes plenty of tips for the writer who is in the game just to write. This includes a brief explanation of some of the software that you can consider.
As with his other works, Mr. Ramsey has this one comfortably paced. You’ll not be bored by a lot of extra text.