- File Size: 410 KB
- Print Length: 49 pages
- Publisher: Mulligan Press (May 15, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 15, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0718Z8567
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#810,169 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #719 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #1260 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- #1595 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
The Working Writer: How to Make a Good Living and a Meaningful Life as a Professional Writer (With Practical Tips and Advice for Anyone Who Writes) (Working Writer Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 2 most important tips I took away to help me improve my writing are the POWER and PSDR writing techniques. It's a short read, but packed with a lot of tips and advice from a seasoned professional.