- File Size: 366 KB
- Print Length: 49 pages
- Publisher: Mulligan Press (May 15, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 15, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0718Z8567
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,214,410 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1104 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #2233 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- #2390 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
The Working Writer: How to Make a Good Living and a Meaningful Life as a Professional Writer (With Practical Tips and Advice for Anyone Who Writes) (Working Writer Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 2 most important tips I took away to help me improve my writing are the POWER and PSDR writing techniques. It's a short read, but packed with a lot of tips and advice from a seasoned professional.