Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on June 15, 2010
I purchased this book as I have always been curious about boxing and the inner drive and commitment boxers make to take the top position in their particular individual sport.

I enjoyed reading the stories from champion boxers, striving to increase their stamina and take the punch that will provide them the glory they so deserved.

I recommend this book to anyone interested in boxing. My husbands best mate was a boxer in his youth, now 20 years later has engaged a personal trainer with boxing as the main focus of his workout. After reading Gary Todd's book, I purchased another copy as a gift to keep the momentum going for my husbands mate.
on July 19, 2013
It's okay, the size is a little bit larger than the other one, and is definitely readable, but like I said before I definitely would prefer the original table size.
on January 14, 2013
There's to much of the same info page after page. I would recommed this book to beginner boxers and boxing coach.