- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Global (September 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0143018817
- ISBN-13: 978-0143018810
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,787,469 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Workplace Bullying: A Costly Business Secret Paperback – September 1, 2004
Top Customer Reviews
In order to make her case against employer tolerance of workplace abuse, Needham then intelligently couples her fieldwork with her considerable experience as a businesswoman and an international HR expert. For the first time in this subject area, she constructs models detailing the avoidable costs businesses generally suffer due to this dark and frequently hidden phenomenon, and demonstrates how employers can calculate their own cost factors.
Demonstrating leadership, Needham provides concrete examples to follow, she examines select employers who have shown leadership and successfully overcome abuse