|Item model number||139512|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC, Mac|
|Item Weight||3.05 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.1 x 8.7 x 5.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.1 x 8.7 x 5.5 inches|
|Date First Available||July 10, 2020|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Workstream by Monoprice PTZ Conference Camera Pan and Tilt with Remote 1080p Webcam USB 3.0 3X Optical Zoom
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed for mid-sized team and meeting rooms. USB 3.0 connection for power, video, and audio.
- No drivers required for Windows, Mac OS X, Chrome OS, or Linux. Use with popular internet-based video conferencing software.
- Video optimized for web meetings. Includes a wireless remote control for PTZ control, with the ability to save preset angles and zooms.
- Recommended for use with external mic and speaker for best results (sold separately).
- Mounting hardware included.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) Conferencing Camera is designed for video conferencing in medium-sized conference rooms and is perfect for meetings with 6-10 participants. It works with computer-based video-conferencing apps and cloud services and is designed to be easy to install and use for web meetings. This camera is easy to setup for use with computers. It uses a standard USB 3.0 connection, so it readily works with most laptops and desktops. There is only one cable to plug in. No separate power, video, or control cables are needed. It is plug and play, so no separate drivers are needed for Windows, Mac OS X, Chrome OS, and Linux. Just enable the camera through your operating system or conferencing app to use. The camera's video capabilities are specifically designed for meetings, with an 84 degree field of view. The motorized pan, zoom, and tilt functions allow it to zoom in or out when needed with the touch of a button on the remote control. The 1/2.9in Sony CMOS sensor is spec'd to use ambient office lighting, while the 1080p HD video resolution balances HD video quality with data bandwidth requirements. The included remote control provides easy control for pan, tilt, and zoom movements and allows for presets to be saved to automatically zoom in to predetermined points in the meeting room. This PTZ camera comes with mounting hardware so it can be easily installed on meeting room walls next to a TV or monitor. A 16.4 foot USB cable is included.