- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: The Lyons Press; 1st edition (September 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1585741922
- ISBN-13: 978-1585741922
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,502,311 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
World Atlas of Saltwater Fishing Hardcover – September, 1990
From the Back Cover
About the Author
Ken Schultz is fishing editor of Field & Stream magazine, the largest sportsman's publication in the world, with nearly ten million readers monthly. He is the author of Bass Fishing Fundamentals, The Art of Trolling, The Complete Book of Freshwater Fishing, and The Complete Book of Sport Fishing. His pursuit of game fish around the globe has taken him to the waters of New Zealand, Bermuda, the Bahamas, Canada, Mexico, Tahiri, and most recently Australia. He lives in Forestburgh, New York.