Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- 14 different varieties of poker, from Texas Hold 'em and Five-Card Stud to Deuce-to-Seven Triple Draw and Razz - Ace to Five
- Active tell and bluff system, RPG-like upgradeable skill system and character outfitting
- Features 8 of the world's best professional poker professionals - Howard Lederer, Annie Duke, Greg Raymer, Amir Vahedi, Paul Darden, Clonie Gowen, Robert Williamson III and featuring announcing by Matt Savage
- Choice of Real Deal simulation or Power Play arcade modes
- Hip new look with Rat Pack era themed shell and HUD, more realistic looking characters and advanced animation system
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In Championship Poker 2: Featuring Howard Lederer is the sequel to the best-selling card game. This time you're returning to the high-stakes table with more experience -- but so are your challengers. Put your poker skills to the test, as you try bluffing and trying to steal the pot from some of the world's toughest professional poker players.
From the Manufacturer
Bring your best poker face and nerves of steel to the high-stakes table as you bluff and try to steal the pot from the legends of the game. Howard Lederer, Annie Duke, and more will push your skills to the limit to see if you have what it takes to become the next poker phenom.
- 14 types of poker including Texas Hold'em, Five Card Draw, Deuce-to-Seven Triple Draw, and Razz
- In-game character likenesses, play styles, and iconic signature personality traits of seven of the best professional poker players
- Commentary by Matt Savage and AI opponents with dynamic personalities, player controllable taunts, bluffs, and tells
- Enhanced look and feel with more realistic characters and advanced animations with something happening all the time
- Experienced poker players, as well as casual gamers will enjoy hours of poker excitement
- Compatible for online play with World Championship Poker 2 PSP (PlayStation Portable) system users with PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system
- Eye-Toy support for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system
Top customer reviews
Were they in a hurry to get this game out or something?? It's a pretty common glitch that should've been fixed.
I had a choice to buy this game or World Championship Poker 1. I should've picked 1.
POKER 2: Large Tournaments Crash
There is an issue on World Champion Poker 2 will the game will crash when trying to complete a tournament of 200 people and higher. Before you can finish any of these events, the game will crash.
GREAT news to discover after working your way through hours of gameplay several times to near a final table. I would add that I have had tournaments of 30 people crash as well. I am outraged that they would not have had this tested before marketing and selling. I will NEVER buy a Crave game product again.
This freeze-up problem is absolutely inexcusable. Based on this problem alone, don't buy this game. There's NO reason that this game should have gone to production as it currently is. Other people who own this game have reported the same problem. My sincere hope is that Crave Games doesn't ignore this problem, but deals with it.
Bottom line: The game is flawed, so don't buy it.