- File Size: 2094 KB
- Print Length: 25 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 26, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00WRBGGSK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #196,000 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
World Famous Empanadas: Best Selling Empanada Recipes Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 25 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Overall, this cookbook is a collection of all hit recipes and surely a well-worth for a beginner like me.
After all the dough recipes, the sweet fillings come first. In some recipes it is left to the "chef" to decide which dough to you whilst others have the complete recipe (dough and filling).
This book has a linked index which is a GREAT plus saving you having to scroll through the book looking for what you need. With 26 recipes it's a great for those who have never made empanadas. Once you have tried a few in this book, with the basic recipes included you'll be able to experiment with your own favorite fillings. To start with though how about:
Cheesy Mushroom, Turkey and Gravy, Cheeseburger, Peachy Pie and more.
I downloaded this book when it was on special. I was not required to write a review bu chose to do so. Thanks and happy cooking, Liz
Most recent customer reviews
Like the idea of this cookbook, so we can put in our own fillings for a meal or dessert.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Asian
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Latin American
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Asian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Latin American