$ 49 $29.99 Save $4.50 (15%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- New Twist on Classic Battles: All new battle system where players utilize captured monsters to create powerful monster towers to ﬁght foes using their size, element, and order to win the battle
- Customize, Evolve & Saddle Up: Endless customization options that turn monsters into ability-boosting magicite; Evolve them to gain new specializations, or ride them to travel faster
- A World of Vertical Possibility: Dive into vertically stacked dungeons and use creature abilities and magicite effects to get past obstacles and progress
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
World of Final Fantasy
Embark on an adventure unlike any before to an all new WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY. With charming, stylized visuals for both the young and the young at heart, players will collect, raise, and battle iconic monsters by stacking
them to form adorable yet strategic monster towers. The memorable legends of FINAL FANTASY come to life in this imaginative, colorful world as an epic story fit for the smallest of heroes unfolds.
- A New Twist on Classic Battles: Master an all new battle system where players can utilize their captured monsters to create powerful towers of monsters to fi ght foes. Use the monsters’ size, element, and order effectively to win the battle!
- Customize, Evolve & Saddle Up: Strategize over endless customization options by turning monsters into ability-boosting magicite, leveling and evolving them to gain new specializations, or simply ride them to travel faster over the vast landscapes of this toy-like world.
- A World of Vertical Possibility: Dive into vertically stacked dungeons and use creature abilities and magicite effects to get past obstacles and progress. In this world of stacking objects, the sky is truly the limit!
Heroes from the Past
Summon heroes from past Final Fantasy games to help you in battle
Explore the land of Grymoire to discover the mysteries surrounding the past of our heroes
Experience turn based combat like never before by stacking your characters for infinite combinations
Embark on an adventure unlike any before to an all new WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY. With charming, stylized visuals for both the young and the young at heart, players will collect, raise, and battle iconic monsters by stacking them to form adorable yet strategic monster towers. The memorable legends of FINAL FANTASY come to life in this imaginative, colorful world as an epic story ﬁ t for the smallest of heroes unfolds. Two siblings journey to a mysterious land to rediscover their lost memories. In this peculiar place where stacking things on one’s head is perfectly normal, the young monster tamers will encounter new friends and familiar FINAL FANTASY heroes as they learn the truth about their pasts.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before I begin this review I would like to say this is a BIG game there are FPS drops 15-30 depending what town you're in or what area, this is the Vita version which shouldn't hinder the review for overall game play.
This game blew my expectations, at first I was sketchy about it the story is a bit cheesy, the chibi's aren't for me. But it gave me a breakthrough I haven't felt in a while, leveling monsters to make them evolve it's like Pokemon all over again, but on top of leveling your monsters get skill points where you can put those points into a tree to unlock cool features, strengths and abilities.
- Innovative stacking system
- Feels like pokemon
- Evolution for the monsters that you can switch back and forth around
- Catching monsters requires a certain task before you can capture it "EX" hit monster with fire spell
- If you played FF games or didn't this game will make you want to capture everything and evolve everything to see the outcomes
-Secret dungeons, secret areas, secret mirages
- Good time sink for portable
-Skill points for mirages
- Story was cheesy
- You have to wait a LONG time to evolve certain monsters, which can be really tedious considering there is no new game + and they will be evolved close to the end game
-Chapters feel very short makes you feel like your closing in onto a book that you don't want to finish.
- Main characters don't get any type of Skill tree.
Game downloaded and works flawlessly on my PS Vita.
The best thing is that you can set the battles to AUTO/SPEED UP mode so you fast-forward and go on autopilot during battles!
I'm taking off a star because the loading times are little too long. You have to load between every battle, every map change, every teleport... 10-15 seconds every loading screen adds up over time.
This game looks beautiful on the Vita. Not as good as the PS4 version from what I've seen but, great for a portable option.