- Series: World Link: Developing English Fluency
- Paperback: 154 pages
- Publisher: Heinle Cengage Learning; 2nd edition (December 20, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1424068177
- ISBN-13: 978-1424068173
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,853,052 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
World Link Intro with Student CD-ROM: Developing English Fluency (World Link: Developing English Fluency) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Susan Stempleski is the World Link series editor, teacher trainer, and noted author of several texts on teaching with film and video. She currently teaches at the Hunter College Intensive English Language Institute of the City University of New York and Columbia University Teacher's College, New York City.