|Price:||$44.71 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.29 (40%)|
- 100% Polyester
- Recessed three stage locking handle with push button
- Soft and noiseless wheels for stable and controlled motion
- Air mesh cushion padded shoulder straps and back with slip-in system
- Color matched bottom mold for protection
- Organized front pocket with pencil holder, key fob and mesh pocket
There is a newer style of this item:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
J world new york sunrise model comes with an aluminum handle which is recessed and locking, polyurethanecoated fabric and pockets galore for organization. Pens, pencils, credit cards, and keys all have a space designated in the organizer pocket and in the bigger outer pocket wallets and other valuables can be stashed. The main compartment is big enough to carry textbooks and notebooks and the mesh water bottle pocket keeps you cool and refreshed throughout the day.
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 8.7 x 18.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001JK6KHW
- Item model number: RBS-18 BLACK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 26, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. they tend to "flip" over very easily, then the kid will drag them along for a few feet before stopping to flip them back. This leads to...
2. After being dragged along the pavement, the a hole wears into the fabric on the bottom of the backpack opposite the wheels, allowing things to fall out.
3. The "feet" on the base opposite the wheels that allow them to stand up tend to fall off, so then you can't stand the backpack up.
4. After a few weeks, the retractable handle starts to stick and it practically takes an act of Congress to raise and lower it.
Wow! What a difference this backpack is!!
1. The wheels are bigger and more stable than other we have tried. My daughter can wheel this bad boy across a driveway with a significant slope on her way to the bus stop without it tipping over.
2. The base of the backpack is encased in hard plastic, so even when she is being a brat and drags it along the wrong way, the plastic holds up to the punishment
3. Instead of weak little "feet" screwed into the frame, the feet on this are part of the molded plastic base and they are not going anywhere. Having it standing makes it so much easier for my daughter to dig through the horrid pit of crumpled paper and pulverized Cheese-its looking for her homework.
4. The handle is so easy to raise and lower, and it still works.
I am waiting for the other shoe to drop on this backpack as this thing is too good to be true.
This bag is really sturdy and it's jam packed with very heavy items and as you can imagine 9 year old boys are not easy on bags...
Almost every kid in his class has the same brand and I see why because they really do the job well.
My son loves that the front pocket has pen holders and the side pockets are perfect for holding water bottles...