- Paperback: 574 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Press; Reprint edition (August 29, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 067497090X
- ISBN-13: 978-0674970908
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,296,999 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $8.50 shipping
A World Not to Come: A History of Latino Writing and Print Culture Paperback – August 29, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Raúl Coronado is Associate Professor of Ethnic Studies at the University of California, Berkeley.