FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Your poker skills will be put to the ultimate test by over 30 of the world's top poker champions
- Phil Hellmuth, Chris Ferguson, and Mike Matusow will teach you their tips and tricks in a poker school setting
- With successful wins, you will unlock valuable poker tools that will enable you to become an even more skillful player
- Build your bankroll at all the favorite locations of previous years such as Harrah's New Orleans, Grand Tunica, Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino and new this year, the hottest poker rooms of the Las Vegas strip!
- ESRB Rated RP for Rating Pending
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enter the largest sporting event in the world, the World Series of Poker, and battle "The Poker Brat" Phil Hellmuth along the way! Build your bankroll and face-off against some of the world's top pros in your quest to win the championship bracelet for the $10,000 main event.
- All Star Pro Line-up featuring Phil "The Poker Brat" Hellmuth
- Special Heads-up tournament mode for intense poker action
- New locations including Paris, Flamingo, Bally's Harrah's Las Vegas
- Unlock upgrades to the most exclusive VIP suites in Las Vegas
- New poker tutorials and learning tools to improve your game
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I dont know how wide spread the problem is so although the game itself is great this problem is very annoying & would recommend the game be tested immediately before or at purchase to see if there are any glitches present.....Brian
There are always the times when you ask yourself 'huh?' at some of the other player's behavior, but you probably see that with most games.
It takes awhile to get the hang of things and there is no rushing through games or you end up losing very badly - much like real poker. This in itself wouldn't be a bad thing, except for the fact that YOU CAN'T SAVE GAMES! If you only have 30 minutes to play and want to bang a couple rounds out, you'll have to completely restart from the beginning next time you turn it on.
This lack of a very basic function ruins an otherwise very playable game. I can't even speak for many of the advanced levels/games because I don't usually have hours to play the game. Even if I did, I'd get a headache from starting at such a small screen for so long.
Game play moves along and you can adjust some of the settings to make dealing and bidding go quicker, which is nice since you have to play as quickly as possible since (you guessed it) YOU CAN'T SAVE GAMES.
If you have hours upon hours to play, you might have fun plowing through all the levels needed to reach the end of a tournament.