Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 780 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 874 reviews
on April 20, 2017
Very fun. Got them for a 20's themed party for my daughter's 20th birthday party. They were a big hit and everyone wanted their photo taken with a cigarette...haha.. Slightly smaller than a real cigarette...but close enough...and the bubblegum was not bad from what I heard. cute boxes!
on June 2, 2017
Love these! Used them as giveaways for a Rat Pack party - I was a cigarette girl and they looked awesome on my tray. WAAAY cheaper than buying them individually at my local candy store for $4 a pack!!! The party was a hit and the guests walked around with candy cigarettes all night - too fun! Would highly recommend.
on July 26, 2017
I bought these thinking they were the bubblegum cigarettes, but I'm keeping them because they're good candy. These are such a "Remember when?" item for me that I had to get them as a gag gift for my friend. Total blast from the past! I didn't even know these were still being made until I searched!
VINE VOICEon July 28, 2017
White twig semi sweet sticks.... Nothing like the realistic ones I'd get when i was a kid, but at least the boxes look authentic enough when rolled up in my white T shirt sleeve . Bought them for a 50s hot rod meet. Made in Colombia ? What's quality control like on the assembly line?
on May 30, 2017
This just took me back to my childhood - riding my bike to the corner store to buy penny candy. A bunch of folks at work (young kids to me), had never heard of them so I had to buy these to take in! Everyone enjoyed a pack!

The boxes were also colorful and fun!
on January 11, 2017
Just like I remembered. I don't smoke. But these I can eat on a daily basis. They made me remember a very fond memory of my childhood!
on September 11, 2017
I love candy cigarettes so I was very anxious to receive my order in the mail. There was a short delay due to limited stock but I did not mind since I ordered the same product from this company in the past and the product was great. Unfortunately the most recent batch ordered was a bit disappointing since every single candy in each individually wrapped box were extremely thin and mostly broken up so I couldn't enjoy them as much as I had previously. However, I may chalk this up as an anomaly and will consider re-ordering in the future.
on February 17, 2014
For the price, this was a fun value. I will be giving for stocking stuffers, Halloween, etc. There are just white sugar sticks, powdery on the outside...not the kind that had little wrappers with powdered sugar on each stick that one could blow to make "smoke".

Candy eyeballs and skulls have not led anyone to cannibalism (as far as I know), chocolate bunnies don't instill the desire to shoot rabbits, and the candy cigarettes like these did not make me a smoker.

They are fun and sentimental for some of us. They do leak a little of the powder, so should be sealed in ziplocks for storage.
on August 6, 2017
Ordered these for a "prison" themed party, and they were a huge hit. You will get a package that contains six different box designs. The candy cigarettes are white candy. They are not rolled in paper.
on February 15, 2017
Each little box is mostly empty- only 5-8 sticks on each box. Not what I remember from my childhood. These are skinnier and don't have the pink colored tip.
They taste like I remember, though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.