- Publisher: Center of Military History; No Additional Printings Listed edition (1993)
- ASIN: B000K7SMVM
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.5 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,974,482 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
U.S. Army in World War II Special Studies Three Battles: Arnaville, Altuzzo, and Schmidt World War II 50th Anniversary Commemorative Edition Paperback – 1993
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
Worst, IMO, footnotes appear in the middle of the text, often with NO indication that they are not part of the narrative. The reader is left to determine from context how much of the paragraph(s) that follow are actually footnotes.
The book is available free in PDF format online. Don't spend a dime for this one. (The PDF version has none of these problems.)