- Series: The World in the Time of... Series
- Library Binding: 48 pages
- Publisher: Dillon Pr (June 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0382397495
- ISBN-13: 978-0382397493
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 9 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,010,056 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The World in the Time of Marco Polo (The World in the Time of... Series) Library Binding – June, 1997
Up to 50% off popular Children's Books
Featured kid's books are up to 50% off for a limited time Learn More
Top Customer Reviews
I am not fond of the format. The book is organized by topic such as "Famous Rulers and Leaders", "Beliefs and Ideas" and "How People Lived". MacDonald splits the world into 7 zones and tells about how each of these topics were addressed in those 7 areas of the world during the time period (roughly). This is wonderful for looking up a quick fact but it makes for disjointed reading. It would be so much better to just tell the stories of those 7 zones in one whole continous reading, in my opinion.
Aimed at 4th - 9th graders.