Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.90 shipping
World of Warcraft: Legion - Collector's Edition - PC/Mac
|Price:||+ $6.99 shipping|
- Join Illidan's immortal army
- Wield a mythic weapon
- Battle to level 110
- Boost to Level 100 instantly
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Burning Legion surges into Azeroth in countless numbers while the warlock Gul'dan seeks the hidden remains of Illidan the Betrayer-the final component in a ritual to summon the Dark Titan Sargeras. As your world crumbles beneath the invasion, you must take up ancient artifact weapons of unbridled power and forge a forbidden pact with the vengeful demon hunters of the Illidari. For only you and your accursed allies can end the Legion's apocalyptic ambitions and prevent Azeroth from falling beneath the Great Burning Shadow.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* The graphics and textures were improved in pretty much everything, from battle pet models to character models to environment items. It looks great and it does not seem to affect graphics performance greatly in my 2010 iMac.
* The quest progression from level 100 to 110 is fun and entertaining. The quests and mobs across the region level with you; thus, it does not matter which area you decide to start in or which area you decide to go next.
* The addition of the weapon artifact added an element of progression that is exciting and fun to do. More importantly, it is completely under your control, i.e., directly related to how much time you want to spend looking for artifact power to upgrade the weapon.
* There are a lot of opportunities to gear outside of groups from quest chains, class hall upgrades, class hall missions, world quests, etc. This is great for solo players who don't like to run dungeons or raids.
* If you do like to run dungeons or raids, you can now trade loot within the dungeon or raid if other classes cannot use a particular item. Very useful when helping friends to get gear.
* The design and level of detail of the dungeons and raids reminds me of original aspects of the game. The themes are well integrated with the storyline and the fights have interesting mechanics.
* Daily quests are now at the Legion world level and give nice rewards adapted to your level. In a nutshell, the grinding in not eliminated, but it was made a lot more fun to do.
* Same content as standard Legion game content - characters level to 110, new hero class Fel Hunter, single level to 100 character boost
* WoW In-game mount and battle pet
* HoTS in-game mount
* StarCraft portraits
* Diablo 3 cosmetic wings and helm
* Same as everything you get with Digital Deluxe
* Behind the Scenes Blu-Ray and DVD: Behind the Scenes (The Broken Isles, Artifact Weapons, Demon Hunters, Blizzard Animation Roundtable) - each 7-10 min, Extras (Legion Cinematic Storyboard Edit, WoD In-game Cinematics, LotV: Unity trailer, Hearthstone: LoE trailer) - each 2-4 min
* The Art of World of Warcraft Legion art hardback book 175 pages
* Soundtrack CD - by David Arkenstone, Jason Hayes, and Derek Duke. 18 songs. 1hr 15 min of music
* codes for 3 'free' Hearthstone digital card packs
The CD is the best add-on for the box set. The art book is nice, but there isn't much explanation in terms of how the designs evolved or comments from the artists themselves. Pretty much 175 pages of Blizz art (which is still cool). Mousepad and Behind the Scenes are ok - wouldn't prompt me to upgrade just for those items.
I would give the set 5 stars, but had to wait an extra week for delivery. So I knocked off a star for the late delivery. That said - if you are still considering the expansion, this is a nice way to get some extras.
Blizz - if you're reading, consider throwing in some lid art stickers next time to decorate my gaming laptop.
Edit: 7.3 launched yesterday Aug. 29th, 2017, which is exactly 12 months after Legions original release and the entire expansion has been amazing. Every expansion I've played has been my favorite, loved them all and this one has only gotten better with each patch. Very happy with the time and money I've spent on WoW and other Blizzard games.
Top reviews from other countries
about the game itself: the x-pac game legion itself was a slap in the face for a casual player who likes to play with many alts. very casual player unfriendly and too many time gates.
Though I must say, the next time I buy something like this, I think I'll get it pre ordered from a store, as the shipping delay I was not happy with. They refunded the shipping, but I ended up buying a basic copy of this as well just so I could play on release day, so that was very disappointing for me.