Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "World of Warcraft: Legion - Standard Edition - PC/Mac” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 35% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
$ 49 $49.99 Save $11.50 (23%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Join Illidan's immortal army
- Wield a mythic weapon
- Battle to level 110
- Boost to Level 100 instantly
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Kingdoms will burn
The Burning Legion surges into Azeroth in countless numbers while the warlock Gul’dan seeks the hidden remains of Illidan the Betrayer—the final component in a ritual to summon the Dark Titan Sargeras. As your world crumbles beneath the invasion, you must take up ancient artifact weapons of unbridled power and forge a forbidden pact with the vengeful demon hunters of the Illidari. For only you and your accursed allies can end the Legion’s apocalyptic ambitions and prevent Azeroth from falling beneath the Great Burning Shadow.
Join Illidan’s immortal army
Master the infernal rage of the legendary Demon Hunters of the Illidari, World of Warcraft’s newest hero class. Wreak Havoc, dispense Vengeance, and stalk your prey with Spectral Sight—then assume your demonic form to unleash a frenzy of devastating attacks.
Wield a mythic weapon
Arm yourself with an Artifact of immense power—a customizable weapon steeped in legend that only a hero of your caliber can master. As your character’s strength grows, hone your Artifact into an instrument capable of destroying the forces of the Burning Legion.
Battle to level 110
Travel to the Broken Isles in search of the Pillars of Creation, powerful relics used to shape Azeroth. Explore all-new zones as you grow in power. Traverse the shattered remnants of an ancient night elf civilization, brave the Emerald Nightmare, and descend into Helheim to face Helya, cursed ruler of the vrykul underworld.
Boost to Level 100 instantly
Join the battle ready for action. Advance a new or existing hero to level 100, then seek out other like-minded champions to stand against the demonic hordes.
Command the resistance
Take charge of your Order Hall, a base of operations and rallying point for heroes of your class. Strategize with your comrades, rally new recruits, and send your most trusted followers out on class-specific missions to prove your order’s might.
Pre-purchase: Game is expected to release on or before September 21, 2016. Internet connection, Battle.net registration, and Battle.net desktop application required. Subscription required. Requires World of Warcraft and Warlords of Draenor.
System Requirements: battle.net/support/en/article/minimum-system-requirements-for-world-of-warcraft
Top Customer Reviews
Like/Love -1. The wealth of stuff to do. I love crafting and making money on the auction house. I can easily avoid the battleground PVP which I find annoying and repetitive. Others can try to imitate, but none will match WoW's variety. Blizzard has too much of a head start.
2. Exploring! It's even fun running in the higher level places. Are they going to catch you and one-shot you? Probably! That only gets annoying when you have to do a long "run to safety-revive-get killed again" loop. But it's still worth it to see the new place. And it gets exciting again later: when you are finally high enough to go back, you are either remembering your fears from before or strutting around like "I am Inigo Montoya. You killed me time and again. Prepare to die."
Amused: Friends who say this game or that game is better than or has as much going for it as WoW. Silly humans. There are only DIFFERENT games, not BETTER games.
Love to hate: Addictive much? I started this over a winter break, thinking "Oh, I won't get addicted." 10 years later.....
Dislike: 1. The story expounding by NPCs when they give you a quest. I suppose I would be more enthused about that if I read the books (which I may start reading after seeing the Warcraft movie).
2. The endless work to get really cool outfits and super powerful items. I suppose it's in Blizzard's best interest to make you grind for so many different currencies (you will play longer if you really want the cool stuff).
3. Whiners who have zero understanding of how hard it is to make software much less the difficulty of maintaining servers and security. Get out of the game sometimes and learn a thing or two. Or just save your fingers and not type your complaints. I mean really, put away your ego - you are literally the only one who cares about other people hearing your thoughts. (She said as she took an hour to write an Amazon review.)
Hate: You can't switch between servers- For example: You have to buy a US version of the software when you have invested in the EU version. Much worse, you can't transfer your characters from the other server. I started in Americas - then left WoW for years. I started again on EU servers just for a bit of difference, then got tired of the late night/early morning raids. So I moved back to Americas. I wouldn't mind paying for a new license at all - which they probably have to do because of EU laws, but to lose my high level characters I worked so hard for? That's nuts.
At first, I thought this price is too high since it is a just expansion, but I was wrong.
This expansion is not to just adding more features to WOW, this expansion itself is a whole new grand world. I asked my husband's honest opinion about this expansion, and he said he thinks its price is reasonable regarding how much you get from it. If you are a wife like me who has a husband who is WOW player, get this expansion, he will love it.