Hill Climb Racing 2 Libros en Español Nuestra mezclilla favorita Compra jeans para mujer nav_sap_plcc_acash Amazon Music Unlimited outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels GNO

Showing 1-10 of 2,368 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,195 reviews
Love Ken Follett!!!
on September 23, 2017
Kept my interest throughout the entire book. Characters were well drawn, believable and vivid. Multiple story lines that blended well.
on September 23, 2017
You have to give me a chance to get the book. IT HAS NOT ARRIVED YET.
I read book one and loved it so I am sure I will like this one when it arrives.
on September 23, 2017
A book that's dense with characters and atmosphere. Life was very difficult no matter who you were. Buying the next book.
on September 23, 2017
I am a big fan of Ken Follett--and read almost all of his books. World Without End did not disappoint me--K.F is one of the great story tellers of our era. I cannot recommend high enough. It was a treat to read.
on September 22, 2017
Terrific researcher and story teller
on September 22, 2017
Storyline describes the difficult lives of the 14th century were the church and royalty reigned supreme leaving the peasants to have lives of servitude.
The plight of women is particularly tragic.
on September 22, 2017
Amazing richness and depth in writing only Follet can capture. Recommended highly. Love all his work.
on September 22, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Not guite as good as his first Knightsbridge book but I loved the characters!
on September 22, 2017
An excellent follow up to Pillars of the Earth! I'm totally looking forward to World Without End.