Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on February 17, 2016
Is a nice mug, like any other mug. Word of warning, DO NOT RUN THROUGH DISHWASHER. Just hand wash this one. It will be just fine. I'll post a picture of what happens if ran through a dishwasher. The white outline of the battery indicator is starting to peel first. But the actual battery indicator still works. I HAVE NOT had it in the microwave. But from here on out I will continue to hand wash it,
review image
on December 3, 2015
The mug works great and is a fun novelty item. People at work find it amusing and it's a fun conversation starter at the coffee machine. The battery is a decal as other reviews indicate but I've had the mug for four months and with gentle hand washing and drying, haven't had any issues with the decal peeling off. I'd definitely buy it again especially because if the decal does wear off, I've got a nice black mug anyway!
on September 13, 2016
I enjoy simple things. The fact that as my Keurig poured coffee in to this mug, the green power bar charged up, I grinned like a moron and giggled like a school girl. Its a fun little mug to make your day a little more interesting.
on April 24, 2016
It works as advertised. Heed the warning about not putting in the dishwasher, it made it into the top rack one day and the print washed off. The thermal paint started waorking again after a few days. Oh well. They said it would happen.
on February 19, 2015
I love how this mug interacts with what one would call a "battery meter." I ordered two of them because I wanted it for my family. However, one of them had a broken handle (but the mug itself worked). I'd return it but... I'll have to purchase another one in the future. Thanks for the prompt and speedy delivery!
on February 18, 2016
This mug is great! I use it at work and everyone loves it. When I first got it I thought I ruined it by scratching the battery part. It turns out there was a thin plastic covering the battery. I almost returned it thinking it was defective. So glad I didnt.
on April 10, 2015
Got this as a gift for a techie friend and she loved it. I was looking at some other color changing mugs and any of the white mugs seemed to have issues with leaving a ghost-image behind. You don't really have that issue with this mug since it's black. Fill up with something hot, and the battery fills up!
on February 19, 2015
Until we bought this super fun coffee cup! I bought this for my husband about a month ago and he loves it!

We only hand wash it and have not used it in the microwave. We have not experienced any problems with the color change effects (except that he wants to keep having more coffee just to see the battery light up).
on September 26, 2014
I forgot to tell my husband to not wash this in the dishwasher. As a result, the protective covering on the battery has peeled off, and the paint on the top part of the battery has smudged. However, it still works, and looks battery like. I simply rinse immediately after finishing my beverage to avoid having to scrub this mug. It's been great and my students love watching the battery empty as I drink my drink.
on September 16, 2014
Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this. I haven't had any issues with it coming apart or anything after a solid couple months of daily use. My only real complaint is that you don't get to see the sticker color "run out" of color as your coffee gets cooler; instead the entire sticker fades away evenly as it cools. However, when you initially fill it up with coffee it does look like the battery is charging, which is pretty cool.